31

Laksh and adarsh doubt is right. Riteish father wanted adarsh to know about the properties and he is stopped by DP and RP, he cant go against them as he is working under them. When he retired, he always have this regret in his heart to hide the truth from adarsh. Adarsh grand parents believed him and given the responsibility to transfer the property in adarsh name. But he failed in his responsibility and he always waited for a chance. When reteish told him about adarsh looking for an house, he realised that is the best opportunity he can get. That is why he asked reteish to show him the house.

Bhaiyya... i think god is with us. Now we can start a new venture without any problems. I think its better for us to renovate the house soon.

Adarsh nodded. I too think about that only. I want us to move out the same day of uttara marriage. Laksh i dont want to live in that house, i want to go away from them as soon as possible. More than that we cant suffer ragini and dahlia more, they already suffered a lot and that house only gave them bad memmories. It is better for us all to move sooner.

-------

Sanskaar... Are you out of your mind? Our company is slipping from our hand. You cannot even submit one project on our standard, Then how could you run a company? DP Shouted..

Sanskaar, bhayya is right. Why dont you work harder once in your life atleast for our company... As always RP supported DP.

Sanskaar is really pissed of by everything. He have no peace in home or here. In home there is noone is in his side to support and he cant even came here. Adarsh bhaiyya is the one managed everything and he have a very good relation with all the workers.

Now they all know about adarsh bhaiyya resignation, so they are all demanding for increase in their wages. The strike is already started and he doesnt know how to control it and on this time how could he think about a project? Sanskaar mind is already in chaos.

Bade papa, dad.. dont blame everything on me. I dont ask anyone of you to gave me the responsibility of this company. Am i? I didnt asked you to make me the head. You and i both know, if anyone can claim the success of this company, it is adarsh bhaiyya only. When adarsh bhaiyya took charge of Maheswary Company, we all know the company is going downfall and he worked hard to get its glory back. I am not the one who never given him a position he deserves.
Now when we sre sinking you want to escape, for that dont make me a scapegoat. I am not going to and if the company will fall, i will too resign. You Durga prasad Maheswary and Ramprasad Maheswary are responsible for everything. I dont care no more.
Do you know how i feel now, its like you all trapped me in a cage and i am alone. My brothers and sister, they are all together. I dont need anything, just want to return back to them.

Sanskaar, how could you say like that? you cant quit at a time like this when me and your bade papa is struggling to get a grip on our company.

Enough is enough dad. Whatever happens, i cant take such a big responsibility and better you both should find a way out.

If that is your decision, sanskaar we will think about selling maheswary mansion too. Then you will have to find a new home and you know... how it will affect your wife and childrens? DP said.

That house is not made from your money.. its an ancestral property, so we grandsons have too equal rights on it. I dont know what happens in the future, but as a father i will only try protect my childrens and i dont care about anything else. Sanskaar fumed out.

DP and RP looked each other. Bhaiyya.. now what will we do? RP asked.

Dont worry, whatever happens, whoever left, me and you as brothers will be together.