29

AP searching for the childrens to give chocolates that she brought from shop. She saw them playing in hall and she walked there and sat on the couch.

AP called the childrens to get the sweets. Anakh, Visakh and parth ran to her and she gave each of them chocolates. Then she called darsh and he shook his head.

Daadi... i dont want chocolates, i told you i dont like it.

But Darsh... you eated those chocolates laksh uncle gave us. Why this? Anakh asked.

I like that because it is given by laksh uncle and i dont like this chocolates because daadi is bad..

What? Sujatha shouted, Darsh... is this the way your mother teached you to behave.

Darsh pouted, i didnt said anything wrong. Why daadi not giving chocolates to dahlia? She never gave her and i dont want things which my sis didnt get.

AP sighed. Who said i will not. Dahlia come, i will give you one. Darsh now take this one.

Dahlia widened her eyes and she is afraid. Darsh took her hand on his and both stood infront of AP, she gave them both one.

Suddenly someone grabbed it from her hand, both kids and AP looked up to see who is that.

They saw laksh and he kissed darsh and Dahlia. He took the chocolates from their hand, Go... darsh.. ask your ragu ma to give chocolates for you all.. She know where it is.

Darsh nodded his head and ran with dahlia.

Laksh returned that chocolates to AP.

Laksh.. what are you doing?

He smiled. I am doing what i needed. Dahlia doesnt need anything from Maheswaries. My daughter doesnt need a thing from you or your husband.

Laksh.... Do you know what you are talking? If she is your daughter then she is my grand daughter too...

Laksh laughed, really... where did this soo called grand mother gone in this past 4 years. You treated my child like a dirt. My daughter is not a begger and her father is still alive. I can give whatever she want and i dont need you to be near her....

Why are you like this? I always loved you more... i always gave you more love than adarsh. I know no mother should do partiality between their childrens, still you are my favourite. My heart have a special place for you.
Do you want to know why i did it? Why i hated ragini? I hated her because my child left me? I realised what sins she did? She stole your dreams, your love and your future. I never realised how much my son is struggling and when i read that letter i hated her... i hated everything related to her. I only supported her because she is your wife and everything fallen down the moment that letter of yours in my hand.
How can i love dahlia? A child which is the result of that women wicked plans. I know you never ever loved her, so if dahlia is born then that means she seduced you. How can i accept such a women?
Yes i agree she will never go behind any man, but still she seduced you like a prostitute. When i heared she is pregnant, it made me mad, i want to punish her and that unwanted daughter of hers for seperating my son away from me. Laksh today what you feel towards her, that is what i afraid all the time. It is not love... you are forced to accept her only because of dahlia. This why i want to abort that child. That child forcing you for the unwanted relationship. Why dont you understand it laksh? Please think about it, Dahlia is the new weapon of ragini to get you back. Dont fall again in her trap. If you want dahlia, we can file a case for the custody of the child, you will for sure win because you are the father and you know in our country a child above 5 years old should be given to the father of the child as he is considered to be the guardian. So if dahlia become 5 you will for sure get her. Ragini cant never win over you.