28

Ragini opened laksh room, then closed the door behind her and take one of her dress to change. That is when she saw laksh coming from bathroom wearing a towel.  She turned her head to otherside,  sorry...  i thought you are not here..

Laksh walked near and whispered in her ear,  why are you saying sorry?  I am yours and you have every right on me. If you want you can do whatever you  want with me.

Ragini is shivered by his nearness,  her face and ear turned red.

Laksh smiled,  Ragini...  why your ears are turning red,  are you ok?

Ragini blushed and walked to the door to go out when laksh pulled her to him. She landed on his chest and her breath became uneven.

Laksh....  what are you doing?  She pushed him slowly and he tightened his grip on her.  Please dont ragini...  please be with me for sometimes...  he pleaded and she doesnt moved.

He hugged her more and her head rested on his naked chest. Laksh kissed on her hair and unknowingly tears fallen from his eyes.
Ragini....i am sorry,  i am really sorry.  I know my sorry will never gave you back whatever you lost but please forgive me.  Uttara....  she is right,  i dont deserve you,  i dont deserve you at all but still i cant let go...  i want you ragini. I am sorry for rejecting you.  I still didnt understand why?  Why i took such a decision....I love you...  i love you sooo much. Dahlia.... dont ever think she is here only because of my fake love...  she is my daughter, my life.  Believe me ragini,  that day...  that day i didnt used you for my fake love. The day it happened not because of my lust...  its my love...  I didnt planned to touch you ,  but when i saw you,  when i saw how you are looking at me,  i think that day my heart took over my mind.  It gave me the answer of what i really needed.  Do you know i never ever regretted of the day instead it is one of my most special moment and it became more special when i know i have dahlia....
He cupped her face and kissed on her forehead.

She stared him and he smiled...  dont worry...  i will not break my limit.  Please allow me to enjoy this moment.

He kissed on her eyes,  then slowly moved his lips to her cheek and kissed there.  His eyes stared at her red soft plum lips and his lips moved and met with hers.

Ragini didnt reciprocated or stopped him,  instead closed her eyes to enjoy the moment.  She can feel his hand are roaming around her bare waste and her heart beated fast.  Her own mind questioned why laksh is still her weakness?
Ragini doesnt understood what she is doing,  her nails scratched mark on him, Laksh didnt felt pain instead his heart is beamed with happiness.

Knock knock...  Then it all stopped by hearing someone is knocking on the door.

Ragini suddenly realised what is happening and she pushed laksh,  he from her sudden push fallen to the bed and as a sudden reaction he pulled her with him.

Ragini tried to stood up and that is when she noticed how laksh is hugging her.

She beated him on the chest, Laksh... take your hand from me.

Laksh pouted,  i dont want to and i think this position is much more comfortable.

The knock sound came again...

Ragini slapped him on the chest,  If you not,your punishment will be long..

Laksh gasped,  no and loosen his grip on her... ragini stood up and glared laksh,  then she turned  away and shouted,  laksh... will you please change to your dress.

That is when laksh noticed the knot on his towel is loose and he gripped his towel together and smiled mischeviously.

What are you doing laksh,  go and change. I dont want someone to see us like this. They will mistake us for sure.