15

Amar and Ragini went at evening,  she is hesistated at first but afraid to say no as she dont want to go anywhere.  When she saw him with a smile she felt he is someone she can believe.

He took her to the beach and sat on the sand,  its a very peaceful place.

Ragini....  why are you so silent? He asked.

She stared him and she doesnt know what to tell.

He smiled and patted her.  I cleary understand what is your problem. You are afraid,  very much afraid of everyone.
Maneesha told me about you and your story.  This time i am here only for you.

Ragini stares the man... tears filled her eyes and she quickly wiped it out.

Amar saw it....  Dont.....  if you want to cry, cry it out. Look ragini,  If you want to  cry, laugh or angry towards anyone dont hide it behind instead saw it without afraid of anyone. We are human beings and we all have emotions.This is your problem,  you are hiding your pains that will not help you ever.

Ragini doesnt know what to tell,  this man knows her well.

Do you know about me and Maneesha?  If people acknowledge the man who is the reason for a child birth is her father,  i am not the one.  I believe who is with her in life and who she want to be is defenitely her father and thats how i became maneesha father.  I married her mother, When i accepted maneesha as my daughter my entire family is against me,  they bullied my daughter and we moved out. I struggled a lot at that time, but i got an energy seeing her smiling face. Problems will come and go,  but if the persons who shows smile we will defenitely defeat everything.
What you are doing now is hiding from every problems. It never will solve anything instead you have to face it. Your life is controlled by others from your birth to till this moment, you have to stop it and take the control... now you are not alone,  A little child is there depending on you. Do you want your daughter to live the miserable life you are living?

This time ragini cried,  no..... words came from her mouth. I am afraid......she whispered

Amar hugged ragini,  cry when  you want to.

Why are you afraid?  I would say you are a coward. You did wrong ragini... you can say Laksh,  Maheswaries and your own family is the reason why you are like this,  but who let them... you yourself did that.

Do you know where it all started,  from your childhood you let your Father and grand parents to choose thingses for you hiding what is your likings. That continued when you grown up.
When laksh proposal came, ragini fallen in love with him,  is it really love?  I think there too your father and grand parents influence unknowingly controlled you. Then swara and her mother came to the story,  in a way you allowed them to controll you.  You thought your father will be happy and sacrificed your happiness for a man who dont deserve it.

The truth is you are never happy,  you are uncomfortable and sad that your mother is betrayed. Then why you hide your anger well,  there again let them control you,  instead if you shouted at him... it will be more easy for you.
Then you find your escape,  you want to escape from that miserable feeling and only one way is infront,  that is laksh... isnt it ragini?

She shooked her head,  no... not like that.. i.....

It is like that and your heart know that. Ask yourself. When sanskaar came and acted as a friend,  you really got a distraction from everyone. You wanted him as a friend to runaway from problems.

When Laksh broken your heart and swara accepted his proposal,  you are angry,  very angry at everyone. If you lashed at them that day and told to go out from your life it will be more easy,   instead there too you chose the difficult path. You hided your emotions well.
When you realised sanskaar is too betraying you chose a path of revenge. Honestly speaking your inner mind allowed another man to take your control again.
There you lost yourself and go through a path you doesnt wanted to... From whom you wanted to runaway, those people came to your life again and again. A turmoil that started a long time ago took control of you and shown your emotions for the first time. Ragini do you know, that time too you hided your emotions... you only shown your anger infront of them, that is too in a different way. Instead of that if you chose to Show the real feeling and real reasons, you will be not here.
The truth is you tried to destroy yourself and thought at the end laksh will help you. when laksh acted his fake love,  you just tried to believe in him to get back  the old ragini who never expressed her feelings to anyone.
I know you are broken by laksh betrayal, your father and maheswaries decisions,  but my question is who destroyed you really?
Its not laksh,  not maheswaries,  shekhar or swara... its you ragini,  you your self destroyed.