New story prologue

#sr track kavya#

            Migratory birds

She watched them,  who dancing according to the music. Sanskaar and swara and.  Her heart broken by seeing them... it hurts,  still she watched them dancing...  Laksh and kavya. She can see how he is mocking her when dancing with kavya. That is it. Everything is over. Who is she to be jealous on them. Kavya is laksh wife and she have no right still she hoped to go away from there as soon as possible. She cant because swara requested her,  sanskaar requested her and all her family requested her to stay.

Those 4 eyes looked at the broken women,  its been few days since they are following her. Their eyes turned red seeing her broken. Thats it,  time to end the game...

Ragini is still looking at the couples and heared those music of the famous sensational singers. She wondered how that music band came here on this marriage day. They are  one of her favourite band and she always loved to hear them... but not today,  today is different,  very different. Today is the day laksh betrayed her were she have no return.

Suddenly the singer with a guitar in his hand stepped away from stage and walked to where she is standing. Everyone thought he is going to the two couples but no... he walked past them and came near her. For raginis or gadodias and maheswaries shock that man dropped his mic and pulled her to his chest.. not at all him from her behind those 4 eyes who watched her too came and hugged her from back. Three mens protected ragini like they will never let her go.............

                         ------

I dont started working on this story much. But i will upload it within one week. I hope you will like it.

This is not a raglak or ragsan story. Ragini will be paired with a new character. I know some of us  doesnt want this. But i want once to give her a man who really wanted her for what she is. I want to see her with a man who is soo simple,  cute and funny though love her soo much.