14

Vamshi stared at the paper again and again.. That paper which have saniya written ragini birth date.

Vamshi,  why are you staring on those paper for a longtime?  Laksh asked.

Her birth date is just 6 days before mine,  i mean my mother (from orphanage) told me my Birth date is the day they got me from police.  He sighed.

Laksh nodded,  i think we are going the right way,  something is strange...  I really hope you are ragini twin,  i want you to be the son of janaki ma.  I know ragini need someone now, but not me...  someone she can trust more..  and Daadi and Daadaji really need a son to look after them.  Whom they can claim as their on and you will also end the mystery of your birth details.

Everyone nodded at laksh words. 

One of laksh friend is a junior doctor in the hospital and laksh already asked him to help them.  He took them to one of the room and said this is where the old datas are stored,  everything are arranged as per year and date.

That is the shelf where the details of the childrens who born the year you mentioned.  Go and check it,  nobody will come.  Its an old store room.  I will come after 1 hour...  dont make any sounds,  its better nobody knows.

Why we will do this in secret?  Laksh asked.

His friend smiled.  If you going through hospital formalities,  it is very difficult to get the file.  You have to prove why you want the documents and your father in law for sure involve at the end.  He then gone out of the room.

They checked the shelf and finally got the file..  Janaki Gadodiya,  the file named it.  It have all the details regarding her check up to delivery. 

Rohan took photos of the file in his mobile phone.  They especially looked at the details regarding doctor and nurse who attended her delivery,  but on one page they stuck up.  Details regarding the kids where its written Twins,  a boy and girl but nothing mentioned about the boy death.  The data shows both the twins are perfectly good and fine with the discharge date. They all looked eachother.

Laksh asked his friend to help them again to find the doctor who attended the delivery,  he said he will and inform the details as soon as possible. After that they returned to baadi......

Next day

Maneesha already send her dad baadi address and she is waiting him without patience.

Saniya glaring maneesha and she is smiling. Maneesha... dont you think you have to sit here patiently and wait for your dad? 

Maneesha pouted,  you dont understand. I really miss him. Then she heared the car sound and looked outside. She saw her dad,  like a child she ran to him and hugged him tight.

Saniya thought both father and daughter is going to fall  down. She breathed when she saw maneesha dad in balance. He really know how his daughter is,  she smiled and mumbled. Maneesha took his bag and Amar saw saniya.

He smiled,  my other daughter didnt give me a hug?  And saniya hugged him. She love this man soo much. He is the father every girls dreams....

They walked inside and maneesha introduced him to Daadi and Daadaji. He asked about others and she told they have a appointment with a doctor. She didnt explained much as daadi is there.

Then her father saw dahlia and he took her in arms. Oh,  So you are the princess?  You really look like a  fairy.
Dahlia giggled and Amar kissed on her cheek and said,  now i am going to do a magic. He moved his hand in the air,  then looked her and given 2 chocolates.