33

Laksh is soo angry hearing whatever happened at night. He asked dp to give his money within 2 weeks. DP know he cant, he doesnt have much on his hand.

Laksh too know that and he gave them two choices.
1. They will give him his money within 2 weeks

Or

2. Dp and his family have to plead ragini and dahlia, if they both say him, he will consider.

Dp doesnt know how, his pride didnt alowing him, but he know there is no other ways.

He, RP, AP and sujatha finally decided to throw out their pride and ask help from ragini.

Ragini is talking with vamshi in her room when those 4 came. They are so reluctant still they gone and stood beside her.
Then started their dramas, each of them pleaded her for forgiveness and asked to help them.

Ragini and vamshi watched those people who want her forgiveness only for their on selfish reason, no.. they have no regret at all. She knows it still she didnt said anything. Dahlia is playing in the bed behind vamshi and they pleaded that little child too to help them to make her father understand.

Ragini really want to throw them out for whatever they did, still she remained calm.

I will help you, not because of your fake drama...only for dahlia. If laksh want to live with us, i dont want any of you near us, i know you cant pay back a penny and going through the court will also make our peaceful life miserable again. You can go and not play this drama. I will tell him but you have to never take mine or my daughter name In these few days we are living here.

They sighed and returned. Laksh is not ready to let go what his still he did it for ragini request. She is right on onething, they spend money on all his childhood to teenage, so he should have to pay back that debt, then he can freely go anywere without thinking about those.

Days passed and uttara marriage day came. Daadi and daadaji also agreed for moving house as they too needed changes. Not at all that something else too happened. Janaki murder case get in to a turning point, when both vamshi and janaki cases interrelated together there are so many moments are there which shekhar needed to explain. He is not a strong man or born criminal to hide everything. 3 days police custody is enough for him to tell all the truth. Those news made a sensation in the state. He became the prime suspect and sharmishta too charged for helping shekhar to hide her death.

Swara doesnt go out much on this days as people started taunting her for what her mother and father did. Her and sanskaar relationship are also fallen to a point she doesnt know what to do. Sanskaar is too resigned from Maheswsry companies and started searching for a job. He got a job in a factory as manager and his only concerns are now anakh and visakh.

Dp and RP still struggled by workers strike and failing projects. Throwing out their pride they asked adarsh to return back, they are ready to give him any position he wanted but adarsh denied. He have nothing to do with that company which gave him so many bad memmories.

--------

Uttara bid her bye to everyone and stepped out of maheswary mansion to her new life with sameer. She is happy, very happy that she got a great family. When she left, adarsh wiped his tears. Whatever happened on this few years, there is a truth... Adarsh and uttara never left each other and always stayed as strong as before. That bond never broken and today his sister is going to find a new life. For him she is a child forever, a child always followed her bhaiyya.

Uttara never cried looking at her parents, but when the time came to say farewell to her adarsh bhaiyya and pari babhi, tears welled up. Those two always loved her as their own. This is the time she is going, the hand she always grabbed... the man she always followed, her adarsh bhaiyya... she is going from him and that is the only thing hurted her. She cried on his chest for a long and pari caressed her back. No one stopped them, because everyone know that girl only got love from adarsh and parinita.