22

Ragini stared swara and shekhar came infront of her,  Ragini...  she is your sister and dont forget about that!

Ragini laughed,  sister?  So you remember me as a human being.  I dont need such a sister in my life. When i questions swara i dont need any one to interrupt between us. 

Soham pulled him to oneside,   Mr.  Shekhar gadodiya,  stand here and not interrupt anyone...  if you do that you will for sure know what we  can do.
Shekhar want to shout instead he didnt said anything as he know  their side is much stronger than him.

Swara.... Who started all?  Is it ragini or swara forcefully entered in other life?  Is it ragini or swara wanted to enter in their family?  Who is the one followed the other one fiance like a shadow and grabbed an opportunity to get him?  Whose mother have illegal relation ship with Mr. Shekhar gadodiya?
Swara... answer me,  You or me,  who is the one got advantage when the other foughted for the rights of her father affair?  who the one got advantage when the other foolish girl foughted for a step sister and her mother? Ragini or swara who said they are soul sisters and betrayed the other by choosing her fiance?
Ragini or swara, who took the bridal dress to the man everything that belongst to the other and moreover in the same day decided to get married where actually her step sister marriage is going to take place?  Who is the one broken the other one trust first Mrs. Swara Sanskaar Gadodiya? Is ragini or swara betrayed the girl who broken her engagement only for two ungrateful ladies infront of all the society?

Swara looked ragini.. Ragini,  she is stammering.

Ragini smiled, If the answers to this questions are ragini,  then i would say i am wrong and i am for sure be punished. If not then all punishment will get to you swara. 

it didnt ends there,,  she looked sanskaar. Mr..sanskaar maheswary. Why did you came to my life sanskaar?  Why did you walk me through hell and ran away like coward? 
Swara.... you and sanskaar,  you both made the biggest betrayal and took away what ragini is.
When you came back you only want to clear your name,  not to confront me and ask why i did everything?  Do you ever realised whatever you did. You and your mother as same as in a story of fairy tales., A cruel step mother and step sister. My daadi ma told me a lot of stories like that,  still i forgot and believed you both more than my grand parents. Do you ever tried to understand what it is like to get betrayal after betrayal?
I lost myself and i needed a helping hand... Sanskaar,  you... you started everything,  not me and for whom. For the girl you loved once. Then why sanskaar?  Why you left her too behind,  why dont you just think about her and make her life better before catching your happiness?  No... you cant,  because you are selfish and always wanted your own happiness. You never thought about the people who are hurted in the midway...
Swara... when laksh left me in the mandap i never wanted to involve you and sanskaar,  your happiness between it. I really wanted you both to move on. You know i am afraid that your father mr. Shekhar gadodiya will be angry and seperate you from sanskaar. I prepared my self to face him if that happens,  because i never wanted to involve anyone in my miserable life, but i am wrong,  that man never considered me as a human being.
I just needed some comfortable words from you all,  what did you did instead,  you all tortured me for what laksh did. Why?  Because you all know that i am a motherless child and i have a spineless father..

Ragini.... shekhar shouted and tried to slap her,  before that someone grabbed his hand.

Laksh smiled,  he know it will happens. This is the one person who have every rights to stop him.

Vamshi tightened his grip on shekhar.... Mr..shekhar gadodiya,  dont you dare to touch your hand on her. I already told you to not interfere. Are you dump?  Dont tempt me to take the evil out from me. Then i will destroy you. This is my final warning ,  i dont need even your breath near my ragini...