8

That day i saw how a girl is dishonoured and insulted infront of people by your own family and her own parent. It hurted me, not at all me, anyone who present in there who have a heart will be pained by seeing what your family did with her.

I have always want to know how she living without you, at the end i found out we are wrong. We always blamed her daadi and called her hitler. You know laksh Ragini daadi, that women loves her unconditionally. The relationship between Mr. Shekhar gadodiya and his family became grown apart each day. Ragini have no problem with them but daadi doesnt allowed anyone of them near ragini. Daadi and daadaji protected her from everyone. This made swara became more angry, she thought ragini is the reason why her parents are struggling in their own house and the reason why she didnt get grand parents love.
Not at all her, your mom not forgived her and she too waited for a chance to hurt ragini. About sanskaar, he became silent. Just like a puppet he followed swara and blindly believed her more than everything or i would say he is selfish that he only cared about his life.

Ragini miserabilities not ended there. I thought she will come back to her oldself oneday and live a good life. Instead of that another news came as a shock to everyone. Her pregnancy.
When she found out she is pregnant she decided to give birth to her daughter and the fact amazed me is her daadi and daadaji, both of them are with ragini in her decision. Her father is not happy, he wanted to abort the child, because of the fear on his parents he didnt said anything.

Your mother and Sanskaar mother waited for a chance to hurt her. Then they heared about her pregnancy. Your mom didnt wanted a grandchild from ragini.

That day i visited baadi to know how ragini is, one of the worst day that i never forgot. Your mother grabbed ragini and stood infront of all baadi people. Daadi and daadaji is shouting at her for what she is doing.

Then she did something i never expected. She slapped on ragini cheek and said she is a prostitute. She announced to all baadi about her pregnancy and said laksh is not the father of ragini child. She said her son never touch a girl like her.
Do you know how your mother and Chaachi insulted her? I hate your family soo much. She portrayed ragini as a prostitute and said the most disgusting words ever. She said.... omi sighed, laksh... she said all to hide their husbands and sons from ragini, otherwise she will seduce them. Omi closed his eyes with his own words.

What? Laksh shouted. He cant believe his ears, his own mother.... he covered his face with palms. Omi... i.... my ragini, they all know whoever do whatever, my ragini only loved me. How could my mom?

Omi smiled, not at all your mom and chaachi, swara too there with them not uttering a word. You know why? because she wanted to be a good daughter in law infront of maheswaries, and that shekhar and sharmishta just silently stood there. They wanted their daughter swara to be happy in that home, for that he didnt supported ragini.

We are wrong laksh, we are wrong in soo many ways. We always blame society for everything. Can you guess what is the reaction of the people in baadi hearing everything.
I dont know that women name, A women around 50 years of age came and slapped shekhar. They said they are ashamed of shekhar that he is a father. That women shouted at your mom... She said they know ragini more than maheswaries. They saw her from the day she born. That day baadi people lashed at swara and sharmishta, that lady holded ragini and said, atleast open your eyes now, you fighted for whom? This creatures who back stabbed you.

Ragini beta, we know what you did in the past, but we never blamed you because we all know how our ragini is. We really saw the face of Sharmishta and swara the day she accepted your fiance proposal. You worth more and you dont need such a people in your life. You know how much we loves you. You are a good child and we dont need anyones certificates.