18

Ragini enquired about Kavita details and the jail warden told her how miserable Kavita is in jail.  Everyone pitied the girl.  After 6 months  when her punishment time ended they all are worried  what she will do.
They have this feeling that she will do something stupid,  there is no hope in her eyes to live.  That is why they took her to one of the orphanage where she can start her life again.
The warden gave them the address and ragini told her thank you and left.

The orphanage jail warden said,  it is a little far away,  they cant go like this as Dahlia,  darsh and Parth are in home and uttara have a date with sameer in the next day.

Parinita called Adarsh,  she told him to take kids to them as they are going somewere and they are taking the kids...

When he talked to her, laksh and others are near him and they gone to MM and took childrens with them. 

After insisting soo many time the girls agreed to take laksh and others with them.

Parth,  Darsh and Dahlia is enjoying the ride as its their first time they are going together this long. They are with ragini and parinita in one car.

When they are in the orphanage,  its already passed 6.00 pm. Ragini told them to wait outside and walked inside. She talked with the warden and enquired about kavita and relieved by hearing she is there.

Ragini sat on the waiting chair,  she is looking at the corridor to see if kavita is coming. When she saw a magazine beside the table, ragini took it and just turned the pages and heared a footstep.

Her eyes travelled to the corridor and saw the women she is looking. She expected,  that kavita she saw 5 years ago,  instead of there a women with a dead eyes, hair which are not tieded well walking like a dead came infront of her. Ragini felt she is the mirror image of ragini in these 5 years.

She sighed and put her two hands in kavita shoulder. Kavita i am here to take you home,  will you come with me? 

Kavitha eyes teared,  she shook her head.. No,  i dont want to... this is where my home is and i will live here still my death.

No kavitha,  you have to come with me. This is not the way to live.  We are not wrong and why we will be punished?  The persons who hurted us are living well,  it should be ended and we will show them what 2 womens can do...

Kavitha stared her. Ragini changed,  she can see it. But one thing she didnt understood is why?  Why ragini want her back when she is happily living with laksh and sanskaar is happy with swara. Ragini... its better for you to go back. I am not good,  i am not at all good. If i came again to your life you will lose the happy life you lived all these years. Maheswaries and your own family will hate you. Go... go back to your happiness. I always thought i have noone. There is no one in this world came for me and i am so alone. Today i am happy that someone is there who think about me. Thank you ragini,  Thank you soo much... This is enough for the rest of my life. She wiped her tears.

Ragini smiled,  Happy life?  Which ragini you are talking about kavitha?  Do you know what happened in my life in these past 5 years?  Ragini told her everything up to Amar uncle. Then she looked kavitha to know her reaction.

Kavitha shook her head. She cant believe it,  Sanskaar.... No,  sanskaar is a good guy and i always thought i am the one in fault.... but how can he do that to you? You are his best friend!

That is your problem. You both are similar,  why should you believe such guys?  If they reject you,  just throw them out before they do..we all deserve better. Maneesha said from back and kavitha stared.

Ragini introduced Maneesha. Kavitha is not ready to came back with them to maheswary house,  but ragini is stubborn.
Kavita is afraid,  afraid to go near sanskaar. Sanskaar is now married and have 2 childrens. She doesnt want to see the man she loved once more than her life. Kavitha is afraid,  afraid that what she feel when she see him again.