23

Ragini...... I think we have to go... vamshi said and ragini too understood what he meant.

Vamshi... you and ragini go... we will be here, Just call if you both need us. Laksh said and Vamshi nodded.

Ragini hurriedly walked in to her room to change her dress. She want to know the truth and that moment she forgot everyone else.

Vamshi and ragini came back down stairs after some minutes and laksh gave him the car key.

Shekhar looked at them and he shouted... What the hell are you doing ragini? You are going out with a man alone when you are married to laksh, You are a women and how can you go out alone with a stranger?

Ragini crossed her hands.. Dont teach me what to do, teach your daughter instead. Maneesha and saniya came with their friends? Is something happened here? Dont you see her dad, is that man have any problem that his daughter is travelling with boys? No because he know what is right and wrong. It is not my problem, it is your eyes which see everything in a wrong way.
Oh, i forgot, then what about swara? Your daughter lived with a man not even marrying him for months... i didnt see your soo called ethics and morality that time. Go and teach your wife and daughter before shouting at me.. why should i blame them? If you have such a high moral view, then tell me mr. Shekhar gadodiya, how swara is born? Is it out of marriage or is it the culture of yours and Mrs. Sharmishta....

Ragini... Shekhar shouted and ragini stopped him with her palms. Look Mr... i have no time for your useless arguments. I have to go and she walked out. Then she turned back, and mr. Shekhar gadodiya, i think when i return back i will surely explain the relationship with vamshi to everyone and you too prepare for answer for our questions too...

-----------

Vamshi droven the car to Dr.Ashitha home when ragini asked him to stop.
Vamshi... just go to baadi, we need to pick up Daadi and Daadaji.

Why? But why ragini... without knowing the truth how can we gave them hope..

My heart is already telling me you are my brother. Is it true or not, i dont want to hide anything from daadi and daadaji. They should know what we are up to. Think about it vamshi, if it positive or negative, there is a mystery there in my twin birth. Dr. Ashitha clearly said he is perfectly alright and the hospital have no records of his death. I want to know what happened, More over Daadi ma and daadaji have every rights to know about their grandson.

Vamshi sighed, ok then we will go and take them with us.

They walked inside baadi and heared daadi ma sound from the kitchen. Daadi... she called and saw daadaji also there.. she hugged him, daadaji... what are you two doing here? He smiled, we are soo alone, so Its been like this, i will help her in the kitchen and we will pass our time like this.

Ragini smiled, dont worry... now onwards if everything will be as expected, you will not be alone again. Now go and change you both, we have to go somewere.

Where is it laado? Daadi asked and ragini holded her dadi ma hands. I will tell you on the way daadi ma.. she nodded and both goes to their room.

------

They stopped infront of Dr. Ashitha house.. Ragini and vamshi looked each other. Daadi ma, from this time on our life is going to change, before that i have to tell you something. Do you know whose house is this?

Daadaji and Daadi shook their head... no laado..

She smiled, This is the same doctor house who Attended mom delivery..

What? They both asked at the same time.

Yes, daadi ma... there is a reason why we are hear. Come... we have to go inside and you will know your self. They all walked inside...