9

Maneesha heared the shouting voices from hall.  Not at all she,  everyone heared it.  They walked to the hall quickly to know what drama is unfolding there.

Dahlia is standing in middle,  she is crying and hugged ragini.  Ragini is trying her best to stop AP, Sujatha and Swara.

They walked near the scene.  What is happening here?  Rohan asked.

Swara looked him.  Nothing,  she broken a costly flower vase.  You know these 2 pair of flower vase we bought  from Shimla, this girl is only destroying thingses. Swara fumed.

No...  i didnt do that,  its Anakh who did that.  Ask him,  dahlia cried.

Rohan looked anakh and he nodded his head with a mischevious smile.

Look kid,  dont accuse my grand childrens. You lieing stupid girl, sujatha fumed in anger.

AP and Swara too nodded.  Swara pulled Dahlia to her,  i am going to teach you a lesson.  You broken the vase and now you are putting the blame on my son..  she pushed her and they all gasped.

Because there is still the glass pieces lying there and dahlia fallen above that.

But before she fallen down vamshi grabbed her and pulled to his chest.  How dare you?  You bloody women,  how dare you to push dahlia?  Vamshi shouted and they saw his face is changed to something. His own friends amazed by vamshi change.  Vamshi is a very calm person and now he is looking like he will kill them.

The mens in MM are looking at the drama playing in the house.  When vamshi shouted at swara sanskaar walked to them,  mr.  Vamshi,  i know you are laksh friend,  but that doesnt mean you can shout at my wife.

Vamshi eyes changed to red,  i will give you a warning Mr. Sanskaar,  if she touch her filthy hands on ragini or dahlia,  then you will never see your wife again.  I will wipe out her even before you start. 

Swara is scared by seeing vamshi face.  She grabbed sanskaar hands.  Sanskaar is started to say something when maneesha clapped.

Oh,  so this puppet can talk,  great.  Actually i am thinking about how much you cost for this 4 puppets. 

Sujatha glared,  which puppet you are talking?

Maneesha laughed,  your husband and son, and ofcource DP and Adarsh 4 duffer puppets you bought here.

What?  Sanskaar shouted.

Dont shout at me sanskaar.  You bloody filthy man,  i will teach you all a lesson.  She took the other vase and smirked at them,  so this is the another one you bought from shimla,  isnt it,  then i will solve the problem right now..  maneesha throw the vase and it broken in to pieces.
If you need any other help,  please call me.  Believe me,  i am good at it.

What the heck are you doing.  This is not your house and how can you do that?  AP shouted.

Ok. Wait for a minute,  i will repriment my mistake. Maneesha gone in to the kitchen and came back with a bucket of water. She throw that water in to the floor where broken vases are lying. Now i cleaned your floor too.
She smiled,  now ragini is not going to clean anything. She will be with me. Ms. Swara,  you should clean it all within 10 minutes,  if you are not... wait for your punishment. Maneesha smirked and dragged ragini with her.

Swara is fuming in anger,  she is not going to clean anything. She is challenging maneesha. Swara sat on the chair and looked at the clock to pass the ten minutes. AP and sujatha too waited for that.

Maneesha sat on the balcony upstairs,  others are looking at her. Ragini want to stop maneesha,  but vamshi took ragini hand in his. Ragini,  do you believe me?