25

No... I am not... i dont know anything...

Daadaji slapped him hard, He grabbed his shirt, tell me shekhar? Tell me, what did you did with my daughter?

Shekhar shook his head, Dad... believe me... i..

Stop.. stop calling me dad.. i am not your father and i am ashamed to say you are my son.

I didnt.. i never want her to die, she slipped.... believe me... its an accident.

Shekhar, but what i remember is when i shouted out loud, you are not there. When we are in the hospital, then only you came and said you are outside and asked me what happened. Then how can you know she is slipped... something is wrong... tell me, what you did or i will call police right now. Daadi said.

Shekhar sighed, mom.. i am sorry, that day i am with janaki in baadi.. she is very angry and mistaken something about me... i want to tell her she is wrong, i just stopped her from going when she pushed my hand and she slipped and fall from the stairs... I am not.. i didnt did anything.. if you dont believe ask sharmishta... she know... i told her everything.

Sharmishta nodded.. he is right, that day he came to me and told whatever happened.. he didnt did anything, please believe.

He didnt? Then why shekhar? Why you are not there to take her hospital if you are innocent?

Mom.... i.. i am afraid and i am sorry. Shekhar said.

You are sorry? Your sorry will return my janaki back? Daadi shouted.... Shekhar still there is something that i couldnt understand.. my janaki is not a person who will be angry, if she is.. there will be a biggest reason... What is it? What is it shekhar?

Shekhar gulped his saliva, he cant... he cant say the truth.... she saw me and sharmishta talking at the rooftop, that is the reason why she is angry...

Daadi laughed at the same time she is crying, Tell me something believable. She quitted hoping for you a long time ago. My janaki never cared about you or your soo called love...

Shekhar didnt uttered anything and he too know that is not the truth, but he cant tell what happened and it will be more chaotic than now.

Daadi is breathing hard and something stopped her.. a memmory ran through her mind and she gasped. Daadi fallen to the ground and sat on the floor.

Vamshi and ragini sat beside and holded her. Daadi ma.. what happened, ragini asked.

Tears filled her eyes, she..... she know the truth... i think my janaki know the truth......

What? Vamshi said.

She nodded her head and stood up. Shekhar that day when i saw janaki covered with blood, i only heared her whispering something. She only repeated those words untill her last breath.. do you know what? She is saying my child? Ma my child... i want my child.... my child is alive... that day i thought she is talking about ragini and that time i am too shocked that i didnt cared what she is saying. Today when i think about it, why should she say that when ragini is with us... no, it is not about ragini, isnt it shekhar? It is about her other child!

Ma... what are you talking... Which child? She have only ragini and why should she talk about other?

No shekhar? Do you forgot that janaki goven borth to a girl and boy. She have 2 childrens, not one.

What? Mom... he died at the time of birth.. dont you remember. Shekhar said

I clearly remember mr. Shekhar gadodiya about it. Because i am the doctor whp attended janaki delivery. Both kids are perfectly alright and healthy, then how could you say the boynis died.
If you dont believe me i will gave you proof, the hospital has still records and there is no child death. Dr. Ashitha said.