3

A little replica of laksh is standing behind ragini and peep in to them with an innocent eyes.
She looked at her mother and the people looking at her. That little girl is never so font of soo many people and she hide behind ragini quickly.

Laksh felt the world is mocking at him through the child. In these 5 years he lived in grief, guilt and regret of what he did to ragini and today he saw his sins are more than he expected. He left a pregnant ragini to struggle her self. He left his wife and a child behind, tears filled his eyes. He want to go near them and take his princess in his hand, but he is freezed and he forgot to walk.

Vamshi sat on the ground and pulled those hands from ragini. The little girl is afraid and looked ragini. Vamshi pleaded with his eyes to ragini and ragini felt she can believe him. She looked her daughter and nodded her to go.

The little girl saw her mom assurance and she walked near to him. Vamshi took her in his arms and kissed on her cheek. He gave the chocolate in his hands to her. She stared him in unbelief and said, is this really for me?

Vamshi nodded his head.

She smiled at him and looked her mom. She touched his face with her little hands, other than daadu and daadi nobody gave me chocolates. Thank you uncle.

Vamshi felt sad and angry at the same time by hearing what she said. He hided his emotions and hugged her to his chest.
So your daadu and daadi loves you soo much. Isnt it?

She nodded, then her face changed in to sadness, but they are in another house. They are not living with me.

That is when maheswaries saw ragini and the child. AP cleared her throat, ragini take her with you and go to the kitchen, arrange the table for lunch. Why are you standing here?

Ragini nodded and looked vamshi to give her daughter. Vamshi smiled, you should go, we will play for sometimes, ragini doesnt said anything and walked back to the kitchen.

Vamshi took the kid outside and others too followed him. They know laksh really need time with his family now.

Ap dragged laksh to her room, Laksh, dont worry about ragini and that child. Dont go again because of her. When you left, when i read your letter, that moment onwards i hated her. That ragini destroyed your life and i want to punish her. That is why i kept her here. Now i will send her and the kid away.

Laksh couldnt believe his ears, his mother... how can she think like thi? That child? How could she hate my child..The first time he hated his mother, he hated maheswaries and he hated himself for born as maheswary.

He is angry, but still with a calm tone he asked, why? Why didnt you told me about my daughter. I called you several times and why you never gave a clue about ragini being pregnant?

AP sighed, i dont want her or anything related to her in your life. She is the reason why you left.
When we known about her pregnancy, we all really prayed god to lose her child, we know its wrong to pray like that, but the truth is she is an unwanted child...

Mom.....Laksh shouted. Dont even tell another word about my daughter. I never expected this from you. Who are you to say she is unwanted? She is mine, my blood, My daughter and i want her.

Laksh... look, You deserve better..you..

Stop, Laksh show his palm. Its better we will stop here mom, otherwise i will forget who you are. He saw all the maheswaries are hearing them from outside.

He sighed. Look, its better for you all to understand onething, i will be here still uttara marriage and I dont want any problem in her marriage. After that i will decide about my life and dont interfere in my matter from now on, he walked out with a disappointed look in his face.