12

When swara saw her parents,  she ran to them and hugged shekhar,  Dad.... she cried..

Shekhar caressed her hair, why are you sad shona,  he asked.

Swara told him whatever happened in the house and shekhar patted her.  Dont worry, nobody is going to hurt my daughter.  I will ask them.

Ragini looked at laksh and dahlia,  both are sleeping,  she opened the door and walked to the kitchen.  She doesnt know what waiting her there?

Laksh friends are not woken up yet. When ragini entered the hall,  she freezed.  Why Shekhar and Sharmishta are there in the early morning?  She wondered.

Shekhar saw ragini and he fumed, AP, Sujatha and Swara already filled him whatever happened and he as always found ragini is the sole reason or he too know she is the weakest and easy one to put blame on.

Ragini... how dare you to hurt swara?  Laksh is behaving like this only because of you,  dont forget swara father is not died yet. He walked near her and slapped her twice.

Sanskaar saw ragini is beaten by shekhar,  he want to stop him. But somewere that girl is right,  he is selfish and he only can see swara happiness.

Parinita stared the man who is beating his on daughter,  she hate him soo much with a passion. This man and his daughter is the reason why she is also struggling. Its always swara.... swara and her childrens for maheswaries. She acted like a coward for a long time. She marched to her room and called Adarsh.

Adarsh... enough is enough, that swara father is there beating ragini,  dont you think atleast now you should step out once and talk like a man.

Adarsh nodded. He know parinita is right,  he is not breathing freely for a long. He need to stop this coward life..

Adarsh saw shekhar is trying to slap ragini again,  uncle stop it. He said and grabbed shekhar hand. How could you hurt ragini like this?  She is also your daughter,  why are you always stand beside swara,  your that daughter is not as good as you are thinking.

Adarsh... Dp Shouted and pulled his hand,  that is between a father and daughter. Adarsh tried to free his hand but DP and RP Pulled him.

Shekhar got more angry by seeing adarsh supporting ragini and blaming swara. Ragini... you never stopped manipulating everyone and now you put adarsh against swara too. Why are you always hurting shona?  He slapped her once again.

Ragini cheeks are become red by his slap,  but she never cried. She is not only forgot to fight,  now she didnt even know what emotions are going through her. The silence of ragini made him more and more angry and shekhar tried to slap her again when a hand stopped him.

Two redshot eyes looked him like he will kill shekhar. He pulled shekhar collar and shouted,  how dare you?  How dare you to slap ragini. If you touch her again i will cut your hand you bloody filthy man. He chocked shekhar neck,  Maheswaries,  swara and sharmishta tried to free him from shekhar.

Stop it...take your hands from me. His shout made them all stop and all looked at the angry man. Shekhar jerked from him and stood at a distance. He can see the hatred in this young man eyes and an unknown fear engulfed him. When he looked at his eyes again he felt uncomfortable feeling. This eyes,  this face which is...  he shook his head... no... not at all...

Vamshi want to kill everyone when he saw ragini is beaten by shekhar.

He is sleeping and suddenly he felt a  pain ran through his chest. A feeling always came in to him from childhood itself. It is like his other part is hurt. Unknowingly he ran up to ragini room. A feeling that he himself didnt identified still.
When he saw laksh and dahlia sleeping,  he realised ragini is not there. Then he heared sounds from the hall and ran to there.