6

Vamshi sat on the bench outside and waited for others to arrive.  He is thinking about himself.  Vamshi doesnt know who is his parents,  Like most of the childrens in orphanage,  he too grown without knowing his history.  He only know about what the mother of orphanage said. 

Police got him from a child abducting racket and they got 6 childrens from them that day. They searched all the missing cases filed and found  family of the five childrens, but the smallest one from those who is only 5 or 6 days old,  they didnt got any information regarding him.
There is no missing case filed about the child,  they questioned culprits and found they abducted children from a hospital in kolkata. The person who abducted that child died in the police operation.  So they never got which hospital of kolkata it happened.  They searched on every hospital to know if there is a missing case and didnt found anyone.  At the last police brought that child to the govt orphanage and they named the child Vamshi. 

He is not sad that he didnt have no one.  He have sooo many brothers,  sisters and a loving mother in orphanage.  But when time passed sooo many of them left to find their on life.  Vamshi always stayed behind,  he still goes his home lucknow to meet his mother and new brothers and sisters who came like him.
His friends gave him the love a family should give, still he never felt what a family is like.
At the first time in his life when he saw ragini vamshi felt a bond,  something that attracting him more and more to her.  When he saw her he felt finally he is in home.  Why?  Is this pity that he feel for a girl betrayed by all,  for a girl who is living as a dead or is there any other reasons?

Maneesha came with dahlia in her hand.. Vamshi,  look we are ready...

Vamshi smiled and took dahlia in his hand... Her dress is too old and he can see a small scratch on the side.

Laksh came with others. They waited for ragini.

Ragini doesnt want to go anywere. In these 5 years she never gone out and she felt uncomfortable.

Saniya dragged ragini outside and all maheswaries saw them,  but they didnt said anything. AP want to stop ragini,  but she know she cant....

Laksh looked at raginis dress,  its a very old one. He saw dahlias too. They started the car,  Laksh and Vamshi sat on the front with dahlia in laksh lap. Rohan and soham sat in the middle seat and the girls are on the back.

Paapa.. where are we going,  i never gone outside. Darsh bro show me photos they took from out and said once he grow up he will show me everything.

Laksh kissed her forehead,  Its a surprise for my princess...

She pouted,  that is not fair.

They parked the car infront of a Mall. Laksh took  dahlia and all stepped outside.

Dahlia eyes widened,  what is this papa?  She asked... i didnt saw such a big building,  its soo beautiful.

He took her in his arms,  now we are going to buy whatever my princess want. They go inside.

Ragini stood there. Vamshi touched her shoulder and pushed inside,  come... and ragini moved with him.

Laksh is looking dresses for dahlia,  he saw a sky blue frock with white pearls,  he took that and said,  princess... first we will try out this one.

Dahlia smiled,  paapa that is soo beautiful and she looked her mom for confirmation.

Ragini always wanted to see her daughter wear a good dress,  she wanted her daughter to get a dress her own wish.

Laksh changed dahlia in to that dress and all are smiled. The dress is perfect like it is made for her.

Princess,  you are soo beautiful...  now looking really like a princess.

Thank you papa. Thank you for the dress.

No... you never say thanks to me. I am your papa and you should ask whatever you want from me. Laksh said.

Dahlia nodded and smiled.

Laksh looked at ragini and saw tears filled in her eyes. She never saw her daughter wearing such a beautiful dress.

Laksh can understand her and it hurted him.

Princess now we will try another dress,  laksh said and looked at different one.

But we already took this dress,  isnt it?  Then why we are chosing another one?  Dahlia asked.

Laksh cupped her cheek,  because my princess need soo many dresses,  you know papa have only one princess,  So papa want his princess to be the best.

She smiled. Papa,  i never came to a dress shop. Its soo beautiful here.

He sighed and took her and placed her on the dressing table. He chosed some dresses.

Not only laksh,  his friends,  all of them are trying different dresses on her.

Soham made her wear a loose green pant and a red shirt which have yellow flowers. When laksh looked at it,  he stared soham. Soham,  what is this?

Soham smiled,  when halloween come,  we should dress her like this.

Soham,  my daughter is not an experimental instrument. What are you all doing. They smiled,  actually the first time we are getting a chance to choose for a child,  that too for a girl child. You know its so thrilling,  rohan said.

Laksh sighed oh god,  save my daughter from this mad people. Then he looked at them and saw they are again trying other dresses on dahlia.

Laksh looked ragini,  he walked near her. Come,  now we will look dress for you.

Ragini shooked her head. No.... no,  i dont need dress... she muttered. She is shivering.

He holded her from oneside and said,  but i need dresses for my wife.

Maneesha came to them,  come ragini,  we both are going to purchase dress for you. She dragged ragini to saree session.

Rohan,  soham and saniya still looking dresses for dahlia.  Laksh  and Vamshi walked behind ragini.

Maneesha chose some sarees,  salwars,  gowns  and took ragini to the changing room. She chosed dresses for ragini,  ragini didnt have any openion and she didnt know how to make ragini talk.
Laksh took some salwars on his own choice for her and added with the other items.

After that they purchased foot wears and other necessary items for ragini and Dahlia.
Then they purchased jewelleries for dahlia. There is not even a bangle in her hand and when she saw the white diamond bracelet her eyes widened. Maneesha kissed her cheek by seeing her cuteness.

They bought ear rings, bangle,  chain,  bracelet,  rings and anklet for her.

After the purchase they ate lunch in a restaurant. Before returning Laksh took them to the beach.

Dahlia is seeing sea for the first time and she played and played still evening. They all sat there watching her playing.

A child who doesnt even got a chance to go outside,  now she is enjoying the freedom and they all have a smile on their lips seeing her.

Laksh sat beside ragini and he interwined his hands with her. She is looking at her daughter..she forgot everything that moment. Her eyes is full of her daughter smiling face. She felt happy after a long time seeing her daughter,  A small smile formed in her lips.

They purchased icecream,  Chocolates and other sweets and returned back to MM. Its around 8.00 pm when they entered.

AP looked at the shopping bags in all their hands and laksh.

Laksh,  where are you all gone?  Come,  have dinner. We are waiting for you all to come. She glared ragini,  Ragini... go and arrange the table.

No need mom,  we already have our dinner. Laksh said.

AP looked ragini and she started to walk when Maneesha stood infront of her. Where are you going ragini?  dont tell me you are going to kitchen,  we are already ated dinner and now go and sleep. You are not a servant here and if they want to eat,  they have hands. She looked AP and Sujatha. Go and serve your self.  She dragged ragini upstairs. Others took the shopping bags and all walked upstairs. They placed everything on laksh room.

Everyone returned back,  vamshi stopped and looked ragini. Ragini... i want you to wear a dress we purchased,  I dont want to see you tomorrow in your old dress. Dont afraid of anyone,  we all are here and i promise you,  nobody will hurt you... its my promise...

Ragini looked at him and nodded.

Laksh looked the retreating figure of vamshi. Why ragini is reciprocating to vamshi?  Why vamshi is soo emotional when talking with ragini?  He didnt felt jealousy instead he felt ragini and vamshi have some unknown connection that he cant describe himself.

                          -----

Swara looked at the dress ragini is wearing, AP and Sujatha too noticed it.

Ragini.... Where did you get this new dress?  AP asked...

Ragini is afraid, L....Laksh bought me this dress....She is shivering and completed her words.

How many times i told you ragini,  dont ever go near my son. I dont want you or your child near my son.
swara sighed,  ragini... Laksh left here once only because of you, You are the reason why Daadi and Daadaji not loving me,  dont play again in our life. You know how much my mom struggling there?

Ragini Doesnt replied back like all the times. She is afraid,  they told her if she go against them dahlia will lost for her forever. For ragini dahlia is everything and she doesnt want to lose her daughter.

Dahlia ran to the kitchen wearing a Golden colour gown,  Ma... How is my dress and orname...She stopped when she saw others. Her little heart beated fast. She is afraid of them,  she hided behind ragini legs.

AP,  Sujatha and swara looked dahlia. Parinita doesnt even cared whatever happening. She always stood away from the dramas happening in the house.
Kid,  Come infront... AP ordered...

She slowly came  before them. Swara and sujatha gasped seeing dahlia. She is looking like a princess. A beautiful golden gown with green stones. A diamond bracelet in her hand,  A simple golden anklet and a butterfly locket chain which made her soo beautiful.

Where did you get these all?  Swara asked.

I... Paapa gave me this.... Saniya aunty made me wear it.. she whispered and tightened her grip on ragini.

AP and Sujatha are fuming. You and your mother going to spend all the money of my child? Who the hell are you to call him papa. He is not your father and he will never be... She shouted and grabbed dahlia hands.

Ragini stopped her and cried,  please... please let her go. You can do whatever with me.

AP looked her,  once i saw you as a daughter, but now you are a bad omen for me. After teaching your daughter a lesson,  i will ofcource punish you.

Sujatha and swara tried to push ragini from dahlia when Someone pushed swara. Swara stumbled and she gripped her hand in the kitchen table before she fall. They all looked at the person who pushed swara.

Maneesha is standing there with fire in her eyes. She stood there with her hands in the waist. She looked AP and shouted,  take your hand from her...

AP removed her hand and looked maneesha.

Look,  you are a guest and behave like one. I am watching you from yesterday. You are behaving like we are some servant of yours. How dare you to push me,  Swara said.

Maneesha laughed. Oh,  you didnt saw my real face. Time is there still uttara marriage. You know what Ms. Swara Sanskaar Maheswary,  I am very bad women for bad people. I will stay here and i am going to give whatever punishment you all need. Write down this,  if my name is maneesha,  you will all going to suffer and i will not go away without your fall.

Swara and sujatha fumed in anger. AP angrily glared her,  i know how to treat guest,  but if you behave like this we are going to throw you out.

Maneesha laughed. You cant Mrs. AP Maheswary. You will never. Nobody going to stop me,  if laksh himself came and told me to go,  i will for sure take you 3 with me to hell. Wait for it,  your surprises are coming.
She took a jug of water from kitchen top and drank a little. Oops,  I doesnt need this much,  she smirked and throw the water on swara face. Go and wash girl,  you stinks....

They all gasped and maneesha have a evil smile on her lips. She walked nearest to them and whispered,  dont play with my patients,  i will kill you without knowing anyone. She took dahlia,  then grabbed ragini hand and walked outside the kitchen.