32

Maneesha need to change her mind. This memmories are making her soo uncomfortable.  Where is saniya and kavita?  Why she cant go to ragini?  She questioned herself.

Maneesha... vamshi called and sat beside her.

She looked at him,  where is saniya and kavitha?  She asked.

I told you they are with Soham and rohan. Let them give some space.

Why should they need space? What secret they are hiding from us. There is no need of it.

My dear,  i think you are not grown. Dont you feel there is something going on between saniya and Soham?

What? Maneesha asked.

You are soo intelligent in everything,  but when it comes to love where did your brain running.? My dear,  saniya and soham loves each other. Not at all them,  Rohan love kavitha too. Now understood what i am talking or i should explain more?

She pouted. No need,  but if they are in love why they didnt told me?  I am going to ask them,  she stood up and vamshi dragged her back to bed.

No... you are not. My foolish girl,  they both are somewere on the house spending their time alone. They need some beautiful moments together alone and how could you go and interfere them.

She sighed,  Then i will go to ragini.

You cant,  ragu is with laksh and dont you think we have to give them time.

She pouted,  why everyone is busy. Vamshi... why dont we  go to Pari babhi and Adarsh bhaiyya. We can spend a little time with them.

No.. i told pari babhi to go and sleep. I think pari babhi and adarsh bhaiyya is already sleeping. Why dont you sleep?

I cant she said... and her heart pounded. She cant sleep like this without forgetting those memmories. She want to deviate her mind to something else.

Vamshi grabbed her hands. Why?  Is it there some bad memmories are coming to you again.

She looked vamshi. How did you know?

He smiled,  why dont i?  You already told your past to us once and i know it is soo similar to dahlia. Listen,  dont think about it... its already gone a long time before and why are you still stuck  there?  Let it go...

No vamshi... i want to but i cant. You know whatever happens, the memmories that make us uncomfortable will be always imprinted in our heart and i think there is no way we can fade it away. It already made a scratch and there is nothing in thid world that can heal it.
Dont you vamshi?  Whatever goodness happens in your life do you forget those days you are searched for answers on your identity?  Those days you are struggle to cop up with the fact that someone is left you behind?  No you cant...
Is saniya can forget her own parents betrayal?  Soham and rohan can move on from the fact that they are born from an unwanted marriage? If ever kavitha forget what sanskaar did?
Can adarsh bahiyya ever forget those feelings of unwanted?
Can ragini forget her past?  I know laksh regrets everything and they are going to live a beautiful life. I hope so... Still in her entire life she will remmeber the rejections, betrayals,  torments and loneliness she go through. It will follow her untill the end. We all are humans and we will always remember the scars. I hope dahlia not. I dont want a single memmory of this four years to be on her life.

I know maneesha,  but still we have to live. We have to hide the bad memmories to create new one.

She smiled,  you know how it feels when someone blame you for the thingses you never done. Till those nightmares follows me and this maneesha will be so weak when it come to past. People always judge us by what they see. Never look in to find why they are like this. For everyone maneesha is that women who doesnt respect anyone,  who never care what others feels and so selfish that she only do thingses for her own happiness. If anyone ever asked why?  Why i am like this.
There is that unforgettable past still haunts me. I dont want to show my weekness to him,  my father who loves me more than anything. If he doesnt came to my life i will be for sure on some mental assylum or already ended my life. I didnt,  because of my weakest time he came,  stood beside me and fighted with everyone for me. I am his daughter and i never like anyone to say otherwise. I am strong enough only for him.
Soham,  Rohan,  ragini and you... all of you have those feeling of hurt when you will see your parent with other person but for me i want my mother to be always with him. My dad.