27

Adarsh sat beside Laksh. Laksh... i found a new house and need your opinion.

Laksh stared him and Adarsh smiled. Actually in the previous days i am in search of a house and finally i think i found one according to our taste. I need your openion too, because not at all me, we both are going to move on there after uttara marriage. Its better for us to let go this home, they need sanskaar and swara and they will be happy that way. I want our childrens to live in a good atmosphere, not like this one. Moreover i dont want dahlia to live here in this Maheswary mansion where she got only nightmares.

Laksh nodded his head, then we will go today to check.

Adarsh shook his head. Not at all us, i want parinita and ragini openion, what maheswary mansion never accepted is womens decisions and that burial of their identity make them something else. That is what Mom did, that is what sujatha chachi is doing and i dont want parinita and ragini to live such a life. I want them to choose what they want... they are going to decide the home we are living.

-------

Evening without kids Parinita, ragini and others gone with adarsh to see the house. Its  little far away from the town, an old gate welcomed them which both side is covered with grass. When they entered inside there is big courtyard infront of the house and the backside is filled with full of trees. Its a rural area and houses are so far from one another. It made the place so silent with only birds chirping. This house is much bigger than laksh expected.

An old traditional house which have a long corridor on the front. Then a wooden door with old designs which looks like its an 100 years old property. They opened the door and saw a big hall.

Ragini and parinita looked inside, there are so many rooms on the ground floor on both side of the corridors.
Stairs are also made out of wood and upstairs too have rooms and a big hall. The most beautiful thing of the home is its balcony and centre hall with no roof.
There is a pond on the centre of the house with no roof above. Ragini stood there and smiled, if rain pour, they can enjoy sitting there and her eyes sticked on where adarsh is standing and smiling at her. She looked him with a questioning eyes and he opened the door. She walked near him and looked inside.

Her eyes widened and she gasped. Its looks like another hall,  on the centre there is a basil plant, her smile widened. Then she saw a small room on the left side and adarsh said, ragini... that is your pooja room.

She felt unknown peace in the house, still she is uncomfortable by buying such a big house. They are a small family and why there is a need to buy such a big house.

The doubt is not only hers, Laksh, Vamshi and others too have the same doubt.

Adarsh and parinita looked each other and smiled. Vamshi.... This cost soo much. To be honest, first i prefered a small house with only 3 bedrooms, me and parinita both are happy on it. When you all came and the thingses happened in this past few days changed my mind.
Now listen to me carefully. I am not at all chosing this house for me and laksh, i want you  to be part of our family vamshi...

Bhaiyya... ofcource, i am raginis brother and how can i am not a part of your family.

Noo vamshi, that is not i mean. I want you, Daadi and daadaji too live with us here.

What? But they are happy in baadi and i am thinking about settling with them there.

Adarsh nodded, i know... Vamshi... before taking a decision hear me out. You and me both know, ragini need time and the distance relationship between her and laksh will affect dahlia future. She is already suffered much. Now she is soo happy that she got her father.
There are other reasons too . Whatever you say, mr. Shekhar gadodiya is their son. How much daadi and daadaji hate him, they will be hurted by each day. The memmories on the house will let them struggle soo much. Do you want your daadi and daadaji to be suffer much on their old age?  They need rest now and need to be happy with their grand childrens and grand grand childrens.
Then the most important thing is me and parinita is selfish, you can say like that. We never felt a family love in these all years. Adarsh and parinita is always maheswaries last priority in their life. I really want to feel the love of a mother and father, love of a family. I want my childrens to call someone grand mother and grand father from heart. We need a big family. Why dont we all live together. Then it will be much beautiful when Uttara, Soham, rohan, Saniya, Kavita and maneesha visit us in times we will be a very big family who can all together live happily.