Prologue.

Prologue

Laurel looked to her mum,  who was dressing her for school. 'Come on, lets go to school' Laurel walked to her mum and went in the car. Harry Styles, her ten year old boy next door went in the car too. 'Hai Harry, how are you?' asked Laurel. Í'm fine, thanks. And you?' 'I'm fine too!' they chatted until they arrived at school. Harry ran to his friends and started playing football. Laurel gave her mother a kiss, 'see you in the afternoon!'

When the school was finished, Laurel ran to her mum. But her mum didn't react. 'Hai mummy!' 'Laurel, I love you. But go with your father to London, it's better there.' She hugged Laurel, and walked away. Laurel started crieing. 'Mummy, wait!' and she ran after her mum. But her dad took her and took her in the car. Laurel screamd and cried, but the car drove away. Harry couldn't belive what he saw. 'Laurel, wait!' Laurels father stoped and Harry ran to the car. 'Laurel, here, take this.' Harry gave her a bracelent and Laurel gave Harry the same thing. 'Can I see you soon?' 'Yes, we will arrange soon.' They hugged eachother and the car drove away from Holmes Chapel, to London.

Laurel growed up with her father and never talked to her mum. She was angry on her mum. She never talked to Harry again, but they both still wear the bracelents. Laurel became a pretty girl, and was a huge directioner. She is still dreaming about meeting them. Since a few months she found out about her past, her friendship with Harry. She found some pictures and now she want to know; why did I never met him again? 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Are you a little bit excited about the story? There was A Time is all about healing friendships in the past, but what if love comes around?

I'd love to hear some feedbacks, and please vote! 

You can also read it when you don't like One Direction, but there is a pretty much One Direction in it (;

xoxo' and have fun with reading! ♥