Who Saw That?

Sam got hit my a car and the woman who saw the accident called the cops and an ambulance. The cops asked the woman about what happened.

"What happened?" asked one of the cops.
"I was jogging and I saw that a girl was walking and she had gone off the sidewalk. Then someone hit her with a car. It looked a lot like an accident." the woman answered.
"An accident?" the cop writes down notes and asked.
"Yes. The girl was looking around so she probably didn't realize that she wasn't on the sidewalk anymore. And the person had already slowed down in hopes of her seeing the people. I think the person wanted to make U turn...at least it looked like that." the woman explained.
" Do you remember the color of the car or its number plate?" the cop asked woman.
"No. But I think it was black and it had tanned windows." the woman answered the cop's question.
"Oh I see...thank you!" the cop finished taking notes, "What's your name? We would like to get more information if we'll need your help...".
"No problem!" said the woman, "My name is Lisa Marie Presley".
"Okay thank you, have a nice day!" the cop said goodbye.

Lisa's POV

~the accident~

Lisa was jogging because she needed to clear her mind after the divorce with Michael. As she was jogging, she saw a girl walking that she had never seen before. She didn't think much of it because there's a lot of people moving here. After a while Lisa saw that the girl was off the sidewalk and a black car was right behind her. Lisa didn't have enough time to scream to the girl so she gets away of the car, the car had already hit her. After the girl was hit, the car stopped and a man stepped out of it.
She was shocked to see who it was...it was MICHAEL!!!

"Michael! What did you just do?" Lisa was shocked.
"How could I have known that she didn't see me?" Michael was shaking from the shock.
"You could've presses the airhorn!!!" Lisa was screaming at Michael.
"Y-y-you can't tell anyone about t-t-this!" Michael is still shaking.
"What? Of course I have to tell the cops about what happened. I'm not gonna lie to them!" Lisa was surprised about what Michael just said to her.
"P-please Lisa! I'm begging you! Noone can know that I just killed someone!" Michael is starting to cry.
"How do you know that she's dead? You haven't even checked on her!" Lisa points at the girl.
Michael steps closer to see that girl and to see if she still has pulse, "she's still alive!!!" Michael is relieved.
"See? She's gonna be alright!" Lisa comforts Michael.
"Still, you CAN'T tell the cops that it was me!" Michael beggs Lisa.

"You want me to lie to the police???" Lisa is angry.
"Noone has called them...right?" Michael is scared.
"Oh I will!!!" Lisa pulls out a phone and calls the cops.
"That's it! I won't forgive you for this one!" Michael jumps back into the car and drives away.

Lisa calls the cops and ambulance. The cops ask her some questions about what happen. Lisa was trying really hard not to tell them that it was her ex. After the cops take some notes and ambulance takes the girl to the hospital, they finally leave. Lisa still can't believe what had just happened.

~Oh Michael! How could you do that? I get that she wasn't paying attention to you but you could have opened the window and told her to get out of the way... I didn't say anything about you, but don't think that you'll be save for the rest of your life!~