Ruined Schedule

Sam looked at Michael and saw that he had come ice packs on his back. She didn't want to seem too worried so she kept walking around. Sam started to cry even harder. It was obvious because of the way her breathing. She kept walking while sniffing and her shaky breathing.

"Get back in bed and sleep!" Michael said seriously and cold hearted.
"..." Sam didn't answer him, instead she kept walking around.
"Sam...are you okay?" Michael got worried.
"..." Sam shook her head while looking down and walking.

Michael got up and walked over to her. He tried to hold her down but she turned around and kept walking. Then he hugged and lifted her up to make her stop walking. Then he could hear her breathing better and he clearly knew that she was crying. He let go of Sam and turned her facing him. She still had her head down so he lifted it up to reveal her red eyes and her wet face.

"What happened?" Michael was surprised.
"I..." Sam sniffed, "I'm sorry for hurting your back!" she begun to cry again.
"Oh my God!" Michael sighed, "It isn't something you should cry about!" Michael hugged Sam.
"But... What if I broke it?" Sam sniffed.
"How? All you did was push me off the bed." Michael laughed.
"Yes, but you hit the chair!" Sam still cried.
"Samantha! Stop crying! It isn't that bad!" Michael broke the hug and wiped her tears.
"Yeah but I-" Sam was cut off by Michael lifting her up and putting her in the bed.
"Go to sleep now!" Michael smiled and patted her head.

Sam nodded and turned around. She was still tearing up. Michael climbed in the bed too but instead of putting his arm around Sam, he was facing the other way. Sam looked at him and turned to his side. She put her arm around him. She was holding her hand in a fist so she doesn't touch his stomach.

"I'm sorry for hurting your back, Michael!" Sam apologized.
"Don't! I should apologize for not getting off of you and letting you sleep." Michael shrugged.
"Didn't you go home?" Sam sniffed.
"I was going to..." Michael sighed.
"Because you were mad at me!" Sam said quietly.
"Yes, but I can't stay mad at you for long." Michael moved his hand and patted Sam's thigh.
"I'm sorry!" Sam put her head against his upped back.
"Let's sleep now!" Michael yawned.

He put his hand on top of hers. They slept like that all night. Sam woke up at 9am. She opened her eyes just to see Michael sitting on the chair with his hand on his back. Sam sat up quickly.

"Why aren't you at work?" Sam asked.
"My back hurts too bad. I can barely move." Michael looked at Sam.
"Noooooooo~" Sam started crying and put the blanket over her face.
"No!" Michael groaned and got up, "Don't cry! It will get better soon." Michael bent over the bed with pain.
"I'm sorry, applehead!!!" Sam apologized in a shaky voice.
"Don't be sorry! It's not your fault." Michael tried to take the blanket off.
"It is!" Sam turned to a side facing away from him.
"It's not!" Michael groaned as he put his arm on her side and shook her.
"Don't move much!" Sam sniffed, "It will hurt more!" she said in a shaky voice.
"..." Michael got in the bed without saying anything.
"I'll go to the bathroom..." Sam got out of the bed slowly, "Where's your nephews?" Sam pointed to the window where she could see their heads.
"At home. I told them that I'll be here today...or the whole week." Michael answered.

Hearing him say "or the whole week" Sam started crying again. She quickly got in the bathroom and closed the door. She used the toilet and then washed her hands. Her tears wouldn't stop flowing. While washing her hands, Michael opened the door. Sam acted as she's washing her face so he doesn't see that she cried.

"I know you are crying!" Michael stood in the door.
"What are you talking about?" Sam asked but her voice broke.
"You suddenly started washing your face right as I walked in..." Michael sighed.
"So?" Sam shrug and wiped her face.
"Samantha!" Michael walked over to Sam and turned her to face him, "I know you're crying because your eyes are red and your shirt is wet from you wiping your face." Michael looked at her shirt and back at her.

Sam looked away from his eyes. She closed her eyes and sniffed. A new tear drop rolled down her face. Michael saw it. He sighed and hugged Sam. She hugged him back.

"I'm sorry! I have hurt your back, ruined your schedule and made you mad at me." Sam apologized again.
"I won't forgive you until you stop crying, you should be happy!" Michael patted her head.
"How can I be happy when I broke my favorite person's back!" Sam looked down.
"It's not broken! The doctor said that it will be okay in couple of days." Michael put his head on her shoulder.
"What if it's not? Maybe I have ruined your ability of performing?" Sam asked.
"I can just sit and perform!" Michael shrugged.
"What about the dancing?" Sam looked at him.
"I can still dance while sitting! Now stop crying or I'll have to kiss you!" Michael smirked.
"..." Sam didn't say anything and her face automatically became serious.
"What?" Michael blinked.
"That was the worst pick up line ever..." Sam shook her head and walked out of the bathroom, "And you can't kiss me!" Sam smiled.
"Why not?" Michael pouted.
"Because that would count as cheating!" Sam shrugged.
"You have a boyfriend?" Michael asked with wide open eyes.
"Hahahaha no! Noone would want me." Sam laughed and got in the bed, "I'm talking about you and Naomi." Sam smiled.
"Naomi and I are just friends!" Michael explained himself.
"Suuuure! Messaging "I love you"s while you're sleeping is such a friend's thing to do!" Sam was brokenhearted but surprisingly not jealous.
"What? Noo! It's in the group chat." Michael walked over to the bed.
"Okay, okay!" Sam smiled and slid down the pillows.
"You're jealous again?" Michael smirked.
"For your surprise, no I'm not!" Sam brightly smiled.
"And about noone wanting you...that's a lie!" Michael smiled.
"Yes, it is!" Sam turned to the side.
"As you wish... I'll change my name to Noone." Michael got to the other side of the bed.
"Eh?" Sam had a confused face expression.
"I'll be back soon!" Michael kissed Sam's cheek.
"Go away from me!" Sam shook her head and turned around.
"Even that wasn't a good sign that I like you?" Michael asked.
"What's your problem?" Sam looked at him while blushing.
"I don't know! Paul left a note saying that I need to give a better signs." Michael shrugged.
"Thats true... Anyway the answer is no!" Sam shook her head and lied it on the pillow...

To be continued...