Sam Getting Drunk

Sam walked into the room that Michael was sleeping in. She sat down on the side of his bed.

"M-Michael?" Sam whispered. "Michael?" Sam poked his arm. "Michael wake up, I want to talk to you!" Sam shook him a bit.

Michael, still sleeping, pulled Sam by her arm and pulled her next to him in the bed and put his arms around her.

"What do you want to talk about?" Michael asked in a deep, husky voice.
"A-about y-y-yesterday!" Sam was stuttering because of how close Michael was and how deep was his voice.
"I already sent you an apology...but you decided to ignore me!" Michael mumbled.
"I'm sorry for ignoring you, Michael!" Sam put her hand on his face, "But I want to talk about the messages you sent yesterday.".
"What about them?" Michael still wasn't waking up.
"Uuuh... You told me t-that you l-l-love me!" as soon as Sam said that, Michael's eyes popped open from shock.
"What??? I ummm.... It isn't how you.... What I mean is.... Do you..." Michael was shocked and blushing.
"Hehehehe I love you too Michael but we have to talk about it!" Sam blushed and giggled.
"I'm pleased that you love me but..." Michael sat up.
"But?" Sam was waiting for him to finish his sentence.
"But I probably don't love you like you love me...you're more like a sister to me, Sam!" Michael looked away.
"S-so those messages were a lie? It's fine if they are! Hahaha" Sam hid her sadness with a laugh.
"Not entirely. I don't have anything with Lisa and I'm sorry that I she hurt you...but sadly that "I love you" wasn't meant like you thought." Michael looked at Sam.
"Oh! No, no everything is fine! I didn't mean it like that. I just wanted to make sure we thought about the same "I love you" way!" Sam smiled but was crying inside.
"Oh good! How did you know I was here?" he asked.
"I just asked Taj." Sam shrugged.
"Oh OK... Again, I'm sorry if I broke your heart again!" Michael patted Sam's shoulder.
"No, no, you don't! I'll go back downstairs to talk to Taj and Taryll. Cya!" Sam said while starting to tear up again mid-sentence.

Sam walked downstairs and saw Taj, Taryll staring at her. And then TJ pulled up too.

"Hey dudes.... Sam? What happened?" TJ asked as he walked in.
"Just like I told you Taj....he doesn't love me like I thought he did!" Sam dropped her head and started crying.
"Oh no! I'm sorry!" Taj hugged Sam, " I should've thought more about it and I shouldn't have just pushed you in there.".
"it's ok! I already knew this would happen. Hahaha What celebrity wants to date some random, stupid, unpopular, annoying neighbor girl?" Sam said it with pain in her voice.
"Don't say that, Sam! It's not true and you're none of those things that you just said!" TJ hugged Sam.
"Yes, it's true! Then why did he send me "I love you" yesterday?" Sam smiled in pain.
"He sent you that?" TJ was surprised.
"Yes. And his explanation to that was that he doesn't love me like that and he was too drunk when he sent that...my dumb self thought too much of it." Sam looked down but saw TJ looking out of the window while she said that.
"That must have broken your heart!" Taryll patted Sam's head.
"He sent that to Lisa too..." TJ said quietly.
"What?" Sam and Taj asked.
"Lisa showed me their conversation and Michael had send her multiple "I love you"s last night." TJ crossed his arms.
"To be honest....I don't care anymore." Sam sighed.
"Whaaaat?" 3T gasped.
"I hate having Lisa always ruin my day with her stupid lies and her face showing in my nightmares.... If she wants Michael, then she can take him. It's not that I have a chance with him either." Sam was broken.
"That isn't what I was expecting a fan to say..." Taryll said and all of the boys hugged Sam.
"What else can I do? If he wants Lisa...I'll support him." Sam went over to the coach and sat down.
"Sam, you don't look or sound alright!" Taj said while looking at TJ and Taryll.
"I am... Do you have something to drink? Like a whiskey or something?" Sam asked while showing no expressions in her face and stood up.
"But Sam! You're not allowed to drink. You're under drinking age." TJ said while not letting Sam go look for alcohol.
"Noone's gonna know! And I just need two glasses, just to clear up my mind!" Sam said while trying to get past TJ who was holding her back.
"Just two! I don't want to explain what happened to the police or your parents." TJ said as he gave Sam the whiskey bottle and a glass.

Sam took the bottle and the glass and went back to the couch to sit down. Sam poured like three times more than a normal dose for one glass of whiskey and chugged it down in one setting. Taj was about to go take the bottle from Sam but TJ stopp him.

"I'll let her drink her feelings for once!" said TJ and pulled out his phone.
"Who are you calling?" Taryll asked TJ.
"I'm going to tell her parents that she's staying at my house. We can't let her go home drunk." TJ told Taryll and went to the kitchen to talk to Sam's parents.
"You guys want some?" Sam raised the glass.

Sam was already drunk just after two minutes of drinking. Taryll and Taj looked at each other and agreed on drinking a glass of whiskey.

"I hate Michaeeeeeeel! He doesn't appreciate my love..." Sam screamed and TJ walked over to her after talking to her mom.
"Sam...you really love him, huh?" Taj asked.
"I hate him nooooow~ I'll find someone else to looove!" Sam is screaming.
"Stop screaming Sam! You're gonna wake up Michael!" TJ whispered while smiling.

Michael walks downstairs.

To be continued...

A/n: I had to post another chapter today because I missed one day hehehe.