The Letter

The letter

"Dear Sam,

It's me...Jackie! I'm writing you this letter to tell you that you're invited to dinner with us. I know that you don't personally know us nor we know you but I believe that by having dinner with us we will get to know you and your family.
I hope you don't mind that you have to come alone. It's just that we're taking a break from fans and our jobs. We love what we do but we really did need a break. So...I hope I'll meet your parents some other time.
I already told my parents that I invited you. They seemed really happy. My mom loves meeting new people, especially if they're as nice as you. But my dad on the other hand wasn't so sure of decision because we only talked for like 2 minutes.
Michael told me that the two of you talked. I heard that he was the one who hit you. I'm really sorry about what he did. Michael is still sad and anxious about what he has done. He told me that he wanted to treat you Ice cream when you're out from the hospital.
I wanted to treat you dinner without others but I suppose you can go with Michael too."

Sam saw that Jackie was jealous so she giggle a little bit.

"Anyway, I hope I'll get the chance to take you out too, as a friend of course hahaha. But only if you want to. If not, then I'll understand. We can talk about it after the dinner at our house.
Janet told me that she wants to meet you. She was watching us talk from her room. After I walked in she told me that you're the cutest girl she has ever seen.
I hope you and my family will get to know each other. Everyone will truly love you...I hope. Even tho I can guarantee that we will have fun at the dinner, I will have some sad news for you.
I don't think that it is something that I can write to you by letter, so I will tell you everything tomorrow.

Take care and see you tomorrow!

Love, Jackie."

To be continued...