Eddie And Karen Does The Nasty

Karen gasped air and looked at Luke who was already looking at her. Karen understood what is going on.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you!" Karen looked at Sam with tears.
"Don't cry!" Sam smiled, "We already talked out everything we know." Sam nodded.
"Really?" Karen looked at Luke and Sam.
"Yeah, We know that you cheated on dad with his brother, Ian. He died after my 8th birthday and you didn't go to your friends funeral but his. And Luke's mom told him that he had a step sister few days before Ian died." Sam smiled.
"All of that is true." Karen looked down.
"Don't even think that your job will be easier, you're still my bodyguard!" Michael hit him with his elbow.
"Yes, sir !" Luke straightened his back.
"How old are you, Luke?" Karen asked.
"I'm 27." Luke nodded.
"You said you're 24 when I hired you!" Michael crossed his arms.
"I have been working for 3 years, sir!" Luke looked at Michael.
"Oh..." Michael looked at his plate.
"Hahahah!!!" Sam laughed.
"Don't laugh!" Michael blushed from embarrassment.

They had dinner. Everyone was talking about life and kept praising Sam for the way their life has changed. Luke got closer with Sam and Karen. Karen also kept talking and whispering with Taryll. At one point Karen put her hand on Taryll's.

"Mom, you're three times older than him. Don't flirt!" Sam shook her head.
"You're jealous?" Taryll asked and hugged Karen.
"N-no! Just don't make me another sibling." Sam ate the last spaghetti.
"You're jealous!" Michael teased her.
"Why would I be jealous if my man is right here?" Sam smiled.
"Really?" Michael got happy.
"Yes!" Sam smiled at TJ and hugged his arm.
"..." Michael's smile disappeared.
"Samantha! Don't touch other guys when you have a boyfriend!" Karen yelled at her.
"He's not my boyfriend!" Sam answered quietly with tears in her eyes.
"Why are you crying?" Karen asked.
"Her nerves can't take it when someone is yelling at her." Michael patted Sam's back.
"Oh, I'm sorry, honey!" Karen apologized.
"It's okay. I should get used to it for when Michael screams at me." Sam laughed and wiped her tears.
"Listen, it was the last time!" Michael slurped up his last spaghetti.
"You're screaming at my daughter?" Karen got angry.
"No...maybe. But it was an accident because I was nervous." Michael looked scared.
"You better a-" Karen was about to scold him.
"Mom, everything is okay now!" Sam smiled.
"I'm glad!" Karen smiled proudly.
"Hey, Michael?" Sam asked.
"Yeah?" Michael looked at her but Sam turned his head back.
"How do you get your curl like that?" Sam asked as she stretched and let go of that one curl on his forehead.
"It's natural. All I do is pull it out from the longer hairs." Michael shrugged.
"You just needed an excuse to touch him?" TJ teased Sam.
"No...I am brave enough to touch people without an excuse." Sam touched TJ's face.
"Get away from me!" TJ laughed and moved away from her.
"You guys are so close." Karen smiled proudly.
"It is what it is!" Sam shrugged.
"I'm glad you aren't awkward since they're celebrities." Karen stood up and picked up her dirty plate.
"No, mom! I'll do them." Sam stood up.
"Okay!" she laughed.

Sam put on rubber gloves and started washing the dishes. Karen want out of the room. At that moment Eddie and Chris came in.

"Hello people!" Chris waved.
"Eeeey! Chrismas!" Michael stood up and hugged him.
"What are you doing here?" Sam turned around and asked.
"We were bored so we decided to- Oh! Who do we have here?" Eddie tried to explain but Karen came back.
"Hello! I'm Karen..." Karen blushed as Eddie kissed the back of her hand.
"Eddie!" Sam threw a wet glove at him.
"What?" he laughed.
"Don't flirt with my mom!" Sam pointed at him.
"A beautiful girl has a beautiful mother." Eddie winks at her.
"Eddie! Go talk with animals or something but don't flirt with my mom." Sam laughed.
"Samantha, behave!" Karen shouted at her, "I'm honered!" Karen blushes.
"Well damn! Do you even know if she's single?" Chris laughed as he ate the last piece of chicken from the table.
"Are you married?" Eddie looked Karen in the eyes.
"I'm not!" She took of the wedding ring.
"Well, that's one way to end marriage..." Sam cringed and whispered to Michael.
"To us this won't happen, right?" Michael whispered.
"Will you shut up? If you won't stop acting as we're together, I wont agree on being your girlfriend." Sam whispered and hit Michael.
"But why not?" Michael rested his head on her shoulder.
"Follow me!" Sam and Michael went up to her room.
"Brooke and Lisa explained everything and won't bother us." Michael leaned against the door.
"That doesn't mean that my feelings are strong enough to make me feel safe to love you." Sam sighed.
"But why? They won't hurt you!" Michael asked.
"How can you be sure about that? Maybe they will still do it despite the fact that he's in jail." Sam shrugged.
"They won't! If they would, Lisa would have already killed you." Michael took Sam's hand.
"I know that she's just gaining our trust so it's easier to kill me...." Sam looked away.
"I'm 100% sure they won't. They won't have anyone to pay them since your father won't be home for a long time." Michael smiled.
"What if it's not my father who is the one paying them?" Sam is scared and worried.
"Noone want you dead except your father. Also, No one is going to kill you." Michael hugged Sam.
"Is it you?" Sam asked.
"What? Are you out of your mind? Why would I ever want to kill you?" Michael got upset.
"I'm sorry! I'm just scared and confused." Sam hugged him tightly.

They walked out of the room they heard weird noises coming from the other room. Sam walked over to the door and heard a bed squeaking and quiet moans. Sam gagged and run downstairs.

"What's wrong?" Chris asked.
"Eeeeeew~ hahahah" Michael run down too.
"What?" Chris asked louder.
"Eddie and my mom are..." Sam gagged.
"Oh..." Chris cringed.
"That's disgusting." Michael shook his head and went over the sing.
"I can tell both of you are virgins." Chris laughed.
"I- I'm a gentleman!" Michael blushed and gave Sam a glass of water.

They sat down and everyone talked more. It was 20 minutes later when Karen and Eddie came down.

"Really mom? You and Eddie?" Sam gagged.
"You heard?" Kared was ashamed.
"Michael and I were in my room!" Sam covered her face, "Beside that... Dad got arrested today. Are you really going on and *gags* hanging around with men already?" Sam is disappointed.
"It's my fault, he made me hor-" Karen smiled at Eddie.
"Eddie has nothing to do with it because you lied." Sam cut her off.
"So you ARE married?" Eddie asked.
"Yes, Ed. Mom is married." Sam nodded, "You better not do this under my roof again." Sam shook her head and stood up.
"Where are you going?" Karen asked.
"Out because you are disgusting." Sam pulled Michael up and walked out.

To be continued...