The Day They Leave...

Sam and Michael spent the night together, cuddling. Sam woke up just as Michael was trying to get out of the bed.

"What time is it?" Sam stretched her arms.
"It's 5am." Michael whispered in a husky voice.
"Oh..." Sam sat up right and bent her legs hugging her knees.
"You can go back to sleep! It's too early for you to wake up." Michael said putting on his pants.
"No...I won't go back to sleep or else I won't get a chance to say goodbye to the others." Sam said sadly looking at her hands.
"I can just wake you up later." Michael smiked and patted Sam's head.
"No thanks, you already have a bunch of things to do. I'll go make a cup of coffee. You want some?" Sam stood up with sadness and pain in her eyes.
"No thanks." Michael said putting on a shirt without even looking at Sam.

Sam went to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. She felt tears rolling down her face again. Sam stared sniffing and loudly crying.

"Samantha? What's wrong?" Janet run up to her.
"Hey Janet! Everything is fine!" Sam squat down.
"Is it because of my brother's leaving?" Janet pouted.
"Yes!" Sam sniffed and smiled at Janet.
"You should get used to it. They go away really often." Janet smiled.
"Yeah, I know!" Sam smiles.
"At least Latoya and I will still be here...you will still come over when your house will get fixed, right?" Janet smiled but then looked at the floor.
"Of course I will!" Sam wiped her tears and hugged Janet.

Sam heard someone come up so she looked up and saw Jackie.

"Hey girls!" Jackie looked excited.
"Hi brother!" Janet smiled at Jackie.
"Hey Jackie..." Sam smiled with tears in her eyes.
"You're crying?" Jackie bent over and Janet ran away with a smirk on her face.
"No! Hahaha" Sam fake laughed.
"What's wrong?" Jackie squat down too.
"I just don't want you all to leave!" Sam looked down.
"Oh come on! You should already know that we tour often." Jackie laughed.
"Yes, but now that I have got to know you all, I don't want to say goodbye!" Sam looked at Jackie.
"But we will still talk. And we will be away for just a couple of years!" Jackie comforted Sam.
"Just a couple of years? In that period of time all of you will forget me!" Sam stood up and walked over to the window.
"Of course we won't! Don't say that!" Jackie stood up and walked next to Sam.
"I know you will! I'm just a regular fan." Sam looked outside the window.
"You're not just a fan! You're our friend! And I know for a fact that at least one of us will talk about you all the time!" Jackie patted Sam's head and winked at her.
"You? Hahaha" Sam blushed.
"Not me! Well...at least not all the time!" Jackie smiled and looked at the stairs.
Sam looked at the stars too, "No, he won't!".
"What do you think so?" Jackie asked.
"I just know!" Sam looked at him and smiled, "I'll go back to my room!" Sam patted Jackies shoulder and walked away.

Sam went to her/Randy's room. She lied down and crossed her arms.

~What if I never meet them again? I know they said that they are going to be away for only a couple of years but what if it's longer? And I bet they won't remember me when they come back. I will still visit their parents and 3T of course! But it won't be the same as seeing them here. I will miss Michael the most, I know he won't miss me but I don't care. And what if-~

Sam had closed her eyes and was deep in her thoughts. She was thinking about the guys leaving but was cut off by Michael walking in.

"Oh, sorry for waking you up!" Michael whispered.
"No, no! I wasn't sleeping." Sam smiled.
"Oh ok! I just wanted to tell you that we're going now. Do you want to drive with us to the airport?" Michael smiled.
"Of course!" Sam smiled and stepped out of the bed.

Sam picked up her bag and phone. She was warm under the blanket so now she's trembling from cold.

"Are you cold?" Michael asked looking at Sam.
"No! I just got warm under the blanket that's why I'm kinda trembling now." Sam smiled.
"You're arms are really cold though!" Michael said and touched her arm.
"I'll get warmer in the car!" Sam smiled.
"Are you sure you don't need a jacket?" Michael is worried.
"No...and either way, all of them are at our house." Sam shrugged, "You don't have time to wait for me any way!" Sam started walking faster.

Michael stood behind and took of his jacket. Then he run up to Sam and put in on her.

"Oh? I don't need it!" Sam smiled and tried to take it off.
"I don't want you to get sick!" Michael put the jacket back.

They walked over to the van and everyone was already waiting for them.

"Why are you so late? We don't have much time!" Marlin was annoyed.
"I'm sorry! It was my fault" Sam looked at the floor.
"It's okay!" Marlin smiled, "Now get in!" Marlin jumped in the van.
"Does it have room for me too?" Sam asked with a pout.
"Uuuuh....if you sit in Michael's lap, then yes!" Jackie laughed.
"What? Oh...then I'll stay! Goodbye guys!" Sam blushed and said goodbye to the guys and was ready to go away.
"You're not going anywhere!" Michael pulled Sam by her arm and she fall right into his lap and he closed the door.
"Can we go now?" the driver asked.
"Y-yes..." Sam said nervously.

As they started driving, Sam sat down more comfortably and tried not to even thing about looking at Michael right now. They got to the airport pretty quickly. Sam jumped out of the van as soon as the door opened and tried to act like she didn't just sit in Michael's lap for half an hour. They got to the airport at 7am, so they didn't have much time till the plane lefts off. Michael asked San to come to the side and talk. 

To be continued...