Catching The Father

They were too far away for him to hear footsteps, so they had some space to come closer. Then Sam took a deep breath and run to them.

"Father!" Sam hit on Bob's arm which he was chocing Lisa with and he let her go.
"Samantha! You're finally home!" Bob tried to go for a hug.
"Don't touch me!" Sam stepped aside, "Get her away!" she whispered to Luke and pointed to Lisa.
"Why? Did your mother tell you not to?" Bob got mad.
"No! Noone has told me to. I'm just not going to hug my father who's high on drugs and is endangering our family!" Sam yelled at him.
"It's all because of your mother!" Bob yelled and took one step closer to Sam.
"My mom has nothing to do with this!" Sam crossed her arms.
"She sent you away from me!" Bob screamed.
"Noone sent me away! I was tour with Michael and his brothers!!" Sam screamed at him.
"That's a lie!" Bob laughed, "You're going with me now!" he grabbed Sam's arm and pulled her downstairs.
"Leave me alone!" Sam hit him in the arm.
"I won't! Jist like your mother didn't let me see you, now it's my turn!" Bob squeezed her arm stronger.
"Don't make me hurt you!" Sam screamed.
"Your skills won't hurt me anymore! You were just 8 and you have forgotten everything!" Bob laughed.
"Drugs have changed you so bad!" Sam shook her head.
"Noo~ I have always been like this!" Bob squeezed Sam's arm even tighter.
"Dad, it hurts!" Sam screamed.
"Then don't talk shit you're not supposed to!" Bob pulled out a knife.
"So you're gonna kill your own daughter now?" Sam laughed in fear.
"If you don't stop, yes!" he puts in back in his pocket.

As they were walking, Sam got a quick glance of what's behind the. And she saw Luke quietly following them. While on the plane, Luke taught her a simple SOS sighn. An upside down okay meant that she's okay and not threatened, wiggling her fingers meant that she's in danger and a fist behind her back is for Luke to stay away. Sam remembered the signs and she started to wiggle her fingers by her thigh. Luke reported to the cops that she's in danger. The cop started driving from the other side. Bob was so high, he didn't realize that Luke was behind them.

"Let go of the girl!" the cop came around the corner and yelled pointing a gun at him.
"And what are you gonna do?" Bob laughed, "Kill us both?" he pulled out the knife and held it against Sam's throat, that made Luke pull out his gun too.
"You do not wanna do this!" said the cop.
"What do you know what I wanna do?" Bob put the knife closer to he throat and squeezed Sam's arm so hard that his broken nails dug into her arm making he bleed.
"Fatheeer!!!" Sam screamed while crying in pain.
"This is your last warning, sir!" the cop yelled at Sam's father with anger.
"Does it look like I care?" Bob laughed and cut Sam's neck.

Luke and the cop automatically shot Bob in the back and the arm. He fell on the ground groaning and murmuring. The cops put handcuffs on him and put him in the ambulance. The ambulance guy cleaned Sam's neck and wrapped her arm. Luke took Sam back to her house. Lisa was there too.

"I'm so, so sorry!" Lisa fall down on her knees crying.
"About what?" Sam crossed her arms but opened them because her arm hurts.
"For everything I have ever done to you and Michael!" Lisa looked at Sam.
"Eh? NOW you're sorry?" Sam walked passed her.
"It was all your father who paid me to do this." Lisa said loudly.
"What? Now you're falsely causing him?" Sam turned around.
"Believe me or not but it's true! He knows that you're not his real daughter so he wanted me and Brooke to get rid of you..." Lisa looked back down.
"I had totally forgotten about that... Is it really true?" Sam asked with tears and anger.
"Yes! I'm truly sorry! You can hate me eve more after this but it's true!" Lisa caughed-cried.
"I wanna talk with Brooke..." Sam looked at Luke.
"Yes, miss Evans!" Luke pulled out her phone that she gave him just in case and liked the jail's number.
"Thanks! And call me Sam...I hate being called by my last name!" Sam rolled her eyes and took the phone.

The conversation:

B "Samantha?"

S "Yes. Let's get over this quickly! Did my father paid you and Lisa to kill me?"

B "How do you know that?"

S "Lisa told me...because my father just got arrested."

B "Yes, it's true!... I'm sorry Sam!"

S "I won't forgive neither of you until I talk to my father but for now...I still hate yall."

Sam ended the call. She looked at Lisa and saw that she was still on the ground crying.

"Get up!" Sam lifted Lisa up.
"..." Lisa stood there with her head down.
"You may not believe me bu-" Lisa tried to explain herself again.
"I kind of do because no one out of our family knows that I'm not his biological daughter." Sam looked way.
"I'm sorry for hurting you!" Lisa apologized.
"..." Sam sighed and hugged Lisa.
"I swear I won't do it again and I'll explain everything to the guys." Lisa sniffed.
"Talking about the guys...Michael-" Sam was broke the hug.
"I don't want him anymore. I have already lost feelings for him becaise I already have a boyfriend..." Lisa smiled.
"Who?" Sam raised an eyebrow.
"Your brother, Nick!" Lisa smiled.
"NICK???" everyone was shocked.
"Well...that's a surprise!" Karen laughed as she walked out of the kitchen.
"In that case, you can have Michael, Sam!" Lisa smiled.
"..." Sam looked at Taryll and her mom giggled.
"What? Don't you love him?" Lisa asked.
"I'm not sure... You and Brooke trying to get me away from him made me rethink my feelings." Sam sighed.
"I'm so sorry!" Lisa apologized again.
"I still hate you but I forgive you...for now." Sam smiled.
"F-for now?" Lisas eyes widened.
"I'm tired. I'll go take a nap." Sam patted Lisa's shoulder and went to her room.

Sam took a 3 hour nap. When she woke up, she received a call from jail. It was about her father. She needed to go there tomorrow and talk about what happened. Sam decided to go to Jackson's house to see how they are doing. She rung the bell and Latoya opened the door.

"Hey, Sam!" Latoya smiled.
"Hi! I came to look on your parents. I heard my drug addict father almost...killed him." Sam looked down.
"Glad you're here! They are doing just fine! Your brothers are awesome at keeping them safe." Latoya let Sam in.
"Glad to hear that!" Sam smiled.
"Mother, Father! Sam is here." Latoya shouted, "They're in the living room." he pointed at the door.

Sam slowly walk to to living room. She was really nervous to face them. And what if they hate her after what her father did. Sam took a deep breath and opened the door. As soon as she saw Joe, she fall on her knees and started crying.

"I'm truly sorry! I'll understand if you will hate me and my family after this. I swear this will never happen again." Sam cried and appointed.
"Don't be silly! Get up." Katherine kindly said
"..." Sam slowly stood up.
"You have nothing to do with what your father has done. We have no reason to hate you nor your family...except Bob." Joe stood up and hugged Sam.
"Where's father now?" Nick asked.
"He's arrested." Sam sighed.
"What? But he didn't do anything THAT bad and no one called on him after the incident here." Josh is confused.
"My bodyguard called them. He was hurting and endangering me." Sam pointed at her wrapped arm and neck who had a slight cut.
"Is he out of his mind?" Josh got to Sam and put his hand around her.
"What bodyguard?" Nick raise an eyebrow.
"Come on in, Luke!" Sam laughed and he came in.
"Good morning Mr and Mrs Jackson!" Luke bowed.
"Hello Mr. Evans!" Joe smiled.
"Evans?" Josh, Nick and Sam looked Luke confused.
"D-didn't your m-mom tell you?" Luke stuttered.
"You're my- what's your father's name?" Sam asked and crossed her arms.
"Ian Evans..." Luke smiled awkwardly leaving everyone speechless.
"You're my brother?" Sam is shocked.
"Maybe?" Luke shrugged.
"Too much information for me today!" Sam scratched her head.
"I'm sorry! I thought Michael told you, so I didn't." Luke made a o_o face.
"It's okay...I'll talk about it later. Now let's talk about Nick's girlfriend!" Sam turned to Nick.
"You know?" Nick swallowed saliva.
"When were you gonna tell us that you're with Lisa?" Sam smiled.
"LISA?" everyone yelled.

To be continued...