What was in Michael's pocket

As Michael was looking for his car keys, he put his hand is his back ocket and felt something. While runing to get Sam, Michael has forgoten to give Lisa back her phone. Sam took it out of Michael's hand and turned it on. 

 ''For God's sake!'' Sam sighed as she put down her head.

 ''What?'' Michael asked and took Lisas's phone from Sam.

 ''It's locked.'' Sam was dissapointed.

 ''Ugh! Ok, let's get in the car. We'll try to open it after the dinner!'' Michael took out his car keys and unlocked the car.

Michael dropped off Sam at her house so she can get ready.

 ''Hold on! At what time do I have to come?'' Sam asked as Michael was about to drive away.

 ''I don't know...I'll come to pick you up then!'' Michael smiled at Sam and drowe away.

Sam blushed after seeing Michael smile at her. Sam walked into her house and both of her brothers run up to her.

 "Who was that? Was that your boyfriend?'' Josh teased Sam.

''Of course not! How would someone like this fat headed rascal?'' Nick laughed and hit Josh's shoulder.

Sam wanted to laugh because Nick made a Michael Jackson reference, but she couldn't because her brothers were ean again.

 ''Hahaha funny I died! By the way, that was one of our new neighbors.'' Sam said with a upset face and went upstairs.

 ''Yo Samantha! We were just joking.'' Josh run up to Sam and put his arm around Sam's shoulders.

''Making fun of me not having a boyfriend is funny? Well, not to me!'' Sam pushed off Josh's arm.

Sam went in her room and opened her closet. She realized that she doesn't have anything to wear because the read dress that she wanted to wear still had a spot when her ex spilled his coffee on her. Sam took out some of the outfits that she had in her closet, she has never worn them before so she thought this was the perfect time to wear one. She tried on all of them and took some pictures to comapere.

 The options: