A visitor

After reading the letter, Sam felt really loved. She knew that she has only met Michael and Jackie before and both only one time, but it still meant a lot to her. She never talked to her former neighbors because she's really shy. She never walked outside if her neighbors were out because she's scared or new peopleo that meant a lot to Sam. 

Since Sam was allowed to go home tomorrow, that ment that she had to go to the dinner with the Jackson family. 

 "What if they don't like me? I tend to get way too comfortable with people, I get weird and annoying. WHAT DO I WEAR????? Maybe I could wear my red dress? Naah, it's too fancy...but maybe I need to dress up fancy?'' Sam started having a panic attack.

*knock knock*

Sam still hasn't calmed down but someone was waiting at her hospital's room. While wondering who could it be, she hears another knock at the door.

*knock knock*

 ''Come in!!'' Sam shouted at the person who knocked.

A woman walks in.

 ''Hello Sam!'' the woman greets Sam.
 ''L-Lisa???'' Sam got surprised that Lisa was right in front of her.
 ''Oh, seems like you already know me!'' Lisa smirked.
 ''Oh yes I do! But I really wish I didn't!'' Sam was angry at Lisa becaose of what she did to Michael and his family.
 ''Oh is that so? If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here.'' Lisa gigled like a sassy bi*ch.
 ''What do you mean?'' Sam was confused.
 ''Who do you think was the person who called the cops and an ambulance?'' Lisa was still sassy.
 ''It was you? Why would YOU help people? I thought that you only cared for yourself and money!'' Sam started to get sassy as well.
 ''I obviously didn't do it for you. I just needed something to threten Michael with.'' Lisa was pure evil.

Sam got shoooketh about the fact that Lisa knew that Michael was the one who hit her. Sam didn't know how to respond to that because she didn't want anything to happen to Michael.

 ''Your little games won't work on anyone. Michael is too smart fall for it.'' Sam smiled and believed in Michael.

 ''Oh we'll see about that. I'll show you and everyone else what I'm capable of!'' Lisa was really confident in herself.

 ''And what is that you can do?'' Sam wanted to know her plans so she could protect Michael and his family.

 ''Hmm...why would I tel you anything? Just conside him arrested for life.'' Lisa thought she was smart.

 ''Do you really think that a car accident will get him arrested ''for life''? hahaha You're wrong!'' Sam has enough of her already.

 ''You won't be laughing for long young miss EVANS!'' Lisa somehow knew Sam's last name.

 ''How do you know my last name? And what do you mean?'' Sam was shocked at hearing Lisa say her last name.

''It's a long story. I bet your mommy doesn't want her little daughter to know some stuff!'' Lisa was being mysterious and annoying, ''And about Michael...noone knows that what you're saying is true. Maybe it wasn't an accident and he did it on purpose...''.

 ''You have no proof! And Micahel would never do that to someone.'' Sam was mad again.

 ''Only you think that! I have pictures where you can clearly see that it's Michael. And there are some who look real but are just some photoshop skills!'' Lisa shows Sam pictures of Michael is his car and a photoshoped picture of Mike standing next to sam ith a knife in his hand.

 ''You're a monster! How can you do that to Michael, or to anyone?'' Sam has never been so angry, she is holding back really hard not to hit Lisa.

 ''Oh no, honey! I'm nice for now...If I was a monster, do you really think that I would have let Michael go now?'' Lisa was playing with Sam's nerver, ''If Michael disobeys me, I'll just show the pictures to the police and they'll get him. You wouldn't be able to do anything about that! hahahaha''.

 ''You will regret it! If anything happens to Michael, I will kill you!!!'' Sam was so angry that she could kill her on the spot but of course she didn't because she didn't want to get arrested.

 ''You? hahahaha What can a pu*sy like you do?'' Lisa laughed.

Sam lost her last nerve and stood up from her bed. She pushed Lisa against the wall and held her by the neck. The next thing Sam knew was that someone was holding her hand that was at Lisa's neck.

To be continued...

Author's note: I have no hard feelings for Lisa. I don't like her but I don't hate her either. It's all just for this story. But still...FUCK YOU LISA(and R.I.P Benjamin)!!!