Sam Visits 3T

As expected, Sam wasn't able to sleep. She kept thinking about that kiss.

~Why did he kiss me? He said that he couldn't even confess his feelings because I am underage, now he kisses me. And what about the other kiss? I hope it wasn't weird because I don't know how to kiss...and it was with Michael.~

Sam finally stepped out of bed and went downstairs. She saw that Katherine and Joe are in the Kitchen making breakfast.

"Good morning, Sam!" Joe smiled and greeted Sam.
"Good morning..." Sam said quietly.
"What's wrong?" Katherine came up to Sam.
"I wasn't able to sleep." Sam made a o_o face.
"Are you sad about the boys leaving?" Katherine patted Sam's head.
"Yeah!" Sam looked at the floor and shrugged.
"Oh, honey! It will be okay! They will visit us some day! They won't be away for te whole two years." Katherine comforted Sam.
"It's true! Do you want some coffee?" Joe asked.
"No, thanks!" Sam shook her head.
"But you will have to eat the breakfast, you didn't eat anything yesterday!" Katherine said.
"Okay but I don't promise that I will eat all of it because I'm not hungry!" Sam fake smiled.

They talked for five more minutes while Katherine was cooking eggs and bacon. When it was ready, Sam went to tell everyone to come and eat. They all sat down excited about the food....except Sam who wasn't hungry. Sam was sitting there and nibbling on the bacon and playing with the eggs.

"What's wrong, bro?" Nick asked showing the whole egg in his mouth.
"I'm not hungry!" Sam moved the eggs around the plate.
"It's okay! We'll save it for later, maybe later you will want them...if your brothers won't eat them!" Latoya smiled and looked at Nick, Sam clearly saw that Nick winked at Latoya.
"Stop flirting, Nick!" Sam whispered and kicked his leg.
"I wasn't!" he whispered back.
"Yeah, sure!" Sam shook her head, "Can I go to my room? I'm really not hungry!" Sam stood up.
"Of course you can!" Katherine smiled at her.

Sam went upstairs and to her room. She jumped back into the bed and waited for Michael or other to message her. Later she received a message from Jackie.

The conversation:

J "Hello, Sam!"

S "Heyy :D"

J "How are you doing?"

S "I'm still upset."

J "Aaw! Don't worry about that! I promise that we will visit you sometime!"

S "Your mother said that too...but it kinda doesn't help."

J "Oh... Why? :("

S "I think it's just that I want to see all of you almost everyday instead of few times a year."

J "Oh, I'm sorry! Sadly we can't come home more often!"

S "It's okay! I understand. But where exactly are you?"

J "We're in Alabama right now."

S "Oh! Are there any cousins dating?"

J "I thing I saw one but I'm not sure! 😂"

S "Hahaha"

They talked for a while and then michael called her.

S "I'll text you later! Michael is calling me!"