Naomi And Luke are Dating

Sam stood up straight and laughed. She went to table to finish her tea. Before she could take it, Michael grabbed it.

"I- I'm sorry for grabbing it like that." Michael handed it to her.
"Not like I would do something when I'm not allowed to." Sam took a sip.
"Why are you mad again?" Michael locked her in with his long legs.
"I'm not!" Sam looked at him.
"I know you are, I saw you crying when I took the cup." Michael looked down, "What did I do to make you upset again?" Michael looked Sam in the eyes sadly.
"Nothing. I'm just in a bad mood!" Sam sighed and broke through Michael's legs.

Jackie and Jermaine got dressed and brushed their teeth. They were singing the whole time to train their throats. When everyone was ready to go, they run downstairs to the van. Michael and Sam walked behind everyone. Michael kept stopping Sam but she said that they need to hurry up. Sam sat in the front instead of being in the the middle, next to Michael and Jackie. When they got to the concert hall, Sam went straight to the back stage without waiting for the boys. On the way Luke was standing by the door. He waved at Sam but she didn't even look at him. Everyone went in and when Michael got to the door, Luke stopped him.

"Excuse me Sir." Luke turned to him.
"What is it?" Michael asked.
"What's up with Sam?" Luke straightened his back.
"I don't know. She says she's in a bad mood but didn't look it was that simple." Michael shrugged, "Will you talk to her later?" Michael looked sad.
"Of course, Sir!" Luke nodded.
"Thanks!" Michael smiled and patted Luke's shoulder.

Michael and Luke walked in and went to the back stage. He saw everyone changing in the changing room. Since they spent like an hour waking up Jackie and Jermaine, the guys didn't have time to practice. Sam was talking to his manager. Michael walked to them and as Sam saw him, she wiped her tear.

"Can we talk?" Michael put his hand on Sam's head.
"You need to get ready for the show now." Sam smiled.
"I have a couple of minutes!" Michael said.
"To get ready, so go now!" Sam smiled and pushed him.
"We will talk later!" Michael pointed at her and Sam nodded.

Michael run to the changing room. The guys had glittery suits on.

"You guys look amazing!" Sam squeeled.
"Thanks you!" Jackie smiled.
"Thanks!" Jermaine winked making Sam smile.
"Later!" Michael pointed at her.
"Thank you, Samantha!" Marlon smiled.
"To be honest you look better!" Tito rolled his eyes and smiled at Sam.
"Thanks!" Randy smirked, "How is it with you two?" he whispered in Sam's ear.
"..." Sam sighed and shrugged.
"Everything will be okay!" Randy smiled and patted Sam's head.

The guys run to the lifts under the stage. Once the guys were left Luke slow walked to Sam.

"What's happening?" Luke bent down  to Sam's height.
"Come!" Sam turned around and walked over to the couch.
"Michael looked upset when he came in here." Luke sits down.
"He shouldn't be the one who's upset here." Sam rolled her eyes.
"So, what happened? Luke looked at Sam.
"He didn't sleep with me last night. I mean...in one bed." Sam corrected herself.
"But he usually does?" Luke asked.
"Yeah! He loves cuddles." Sam nodded.
"But what's now?" Luke asked.
"Even though I told him that I'm not ready to be his girlfriend yet, he still slept with me and we cuddled. Yesterday he said that it's too uncomfortable to sleep together and went to the other hotel room." Sam explained.
"Oh... Maybe he needed some space last night?" Luke shrugged.
"I understand that...but then a girl wouldn't come out of his room at 6am." Sam crossed her arms.
"Do you know who it was?" Fank asked.
"It was Naomi. We even talked a bit while I went to get some tea this morning." Sam explained and hearing Naomi's name, Luke smiled.
"What did she say?" Luke patted Sam's shoulder.
"Nothing much, just that she came to visit him and then went to a nail salon." Sam explained and Naomi came opened the doors.
"Hey Luke!" Naomi have him a kiss on the cheek.
"What?" Sam wiped her tear.
"You didn't tell her?" Naomi asked Luke.
"I didn't get the opportunity..." Luke smiled and kissed her back.
"You guys are dating?" Sam was confused.
"Yeah! For a couple of years now." Luke smiled.
"Then...why were you in Michael's room at night?" Sam asked.
"I was there for only 5 minutes. I gave Michael the ri- a gift." Naomi smile.
"So you weren't there for overnight?" Sam looked at the floor.
"Of course not!" Naomi patted Sam's shoulder and sat down next to Luke.
"Then there's one thing off of the list for you to me sad." Fred smiled.
"Did you thought we- of course not! I love your step brother, so there's no need for me to go to Michael." Naomi stood up and hugged Sam.
"But I'm still hurt by the fact that he refuses to sleep in one bed with me." Sam sat back down.
"It's not my fault here!" Naomi raised her hands.
"Now I know!" Sam smiled, "Anyway, how did you and Luke meet?" Sam turned to them.

They spent like 2 hours talking and laughing. The show went by pretty quickly. Once the guys came back, Luke was standing up. Sam pulled him down.

"Don't tell him anything!" Sam whispered and pushed him back up.

Luke run back to his spot by the doors. Michael went to him and asked something but Luke shrugged. Michael walked to Sam.

"Can we talk?" Michael asked while standing in front of Sam.
"Sit down!" Sam patted the coach.
"In privacy..." Michael looks at Frank and Naomi.
"They know!" Sam crossed her arms.
"Fine! So..." Michael stared talking.
"So now it's even uncomfortable to sit next to me as friends?" Sam stood up.
"W-was that why you're mad?" Michael asked.
"I'm not mad, I'm just deeply hurt." Sam corrected him.
"I'm sorry! I just needed some space." Michael looked at Naomi.
"And saying that it's uncomfortable to be in one bed with a friend was the best option?" Sam laughed sarcastically.
"I'm sorry! It was the best thing I could think of in that moment." Michael hugged Sam.
"Thanks to you I woke up Randy." Sam poked him on the sides.
"You didn't! I was already up." Randy came out of the changing room.
"Don't lie! I heard you snoring." Sam laughed.
"Anyway, you looked ugly while crying!" Randy teased Sam.
"Shut the-" Sam pulled off her shoe and threw it at him but Randy's moved and it hit Luke, "Sorry!" Sam laughed.
"You cried?" Michael asked sadly.
"Obviously!" Sam shook her head, "Pass me the shoe, please!" Sam asked Luke.
"I didn't mean it like that!" Michael apologized again.
"Yeah, yeah!" Sam smiled and bent down to put on her shoe.
"I really mean it!" Michael went behind Sam.
"Don't stnd behind me while I'm bending down!" Sam laughed and pushed him away and everyone laughed.

Sam put her shoe back and went to sit down. Sam pulled Michael with her.

"So we're cool now?" Michael asked.
"Kind of." Sam smiled.
"Kind of?" Michael asked.
"Yeah! Because I was more upset by Naomi walking out of your room at 6 in the morning but she explained everything." Sam smiled.
"You saw her?" Michael looked at Naomi and back to Sam.
"Yeah! I went to get my tea that you grabbed out of my hand." Sam looked away.
"I thought it was coffee!" Michael shrugged.
"Calm down! Everything is fine." Sam pushed Michael by his shoulder.
"Really?" Michael was excited.
"Of course! But the next time you need space, just tell the truth instead of hurting me, okay?" Sam raised up her pinky finger.
"I will!" Michael made a promise, "Why are you leaving your girlfriend alone here?" Michael looked at Luke and pointed at Naomi.
"I'm waiting for your permission, Sir!" Luke straightened up while still standing at the door.
"You're my bodyguard, not a butler or something." Michael laughed and Luke happily walked over Naomi.
"Just sit down already!" Sam laughed and hit Michael with her elbow.
"You can sit down!" Michael smiled and Luke sat down next to Naomi.
"Are you really that strict to him that he doesn't move until you tell him to?" Sam poked Michael.
"It's not me! He is traumatized by Justin Bieber. He used to hit him if he did something wrong." Michael shrugged.
"You worked with Justin?" Sam cringed.
"Yes, I did!" Luke nodded.
"I keep telling him to be himself and do whatever he wants but he has to be around me." Michael smiled.
"Is that true?" Sam looked at Luke.
"It is. I'm just still not comfortable with that." Luke nodded.
"You don't believe me?" Michael looked at Sam.
"Of courseI do! I'm just worried about my brother." Sam smiled.
"Michael, your brothers are slower than snails!" one of the stylists came out of the changing room, "They take forever to change back into their own clothes." the stylist shook her head and went into the bathroom.
"We're sorry!" Jackie came out and said loudly.
"How's the love birds doing?" Randy came out again.
"Want to get hit again?" Sam threatened him.
"Kill me with kindness!" Randy smiled.
"That won't be as satisfying." Sam smirked.
"Can we go back to the hotel now?" Marlon asked.
"Of course! Where are we going next?" Michael asked.
"Back to Alabama." Marlon smiled.
"A- Alabama?" Sam asked, "Luke, you better stay away from me." Sam pointed at him.
"What are you- Ooooooh! You're disgusting." Luke shook his head.
"I'm just joking! We're going to New York." Marlon laughed, "Let's go now!" he opened the door.

Everyone run to the wan. They all got in and before Michael closed the door, Luke asked if he can take Naomi with him. Michael agreed and closed the door.

To be continued...