The Flight To New York

Luke and the other bodyguards got in the other van. There wasn't enough space for Naomi, so Luke had her in his lap. The other bodyguards are friends with her too so they all were talking till they got to the hotel. When they got to the hotel, everyone had 20 minutes to pack their stuff. The Jackson's room was ready before the bodyguards. They took everything downstairs and put the suitcases in the trunk and everyone got in the van. Then came the bodyguards as well Michael rolled down his window.

"You're late!" Michael yelled with a smile and rolled up his window.
"I'm sorry, Sir!" Luke yelled while smiling.

They got in their van as well. Even though they were earlier than intended, they started driving. They got to airport quickly. Even though it's a private plane, the bodyguards sat in the back while everyone else sat in the 1st class.

"So? Have you ever been to New York?" Tito asked Sam.
"No. But I know my friend lives there." Sam smiled.
"Scott?" Michael asked.
"Yes!" Sam nodded.
"Then text him." Michael poked her phone that's in her pockets
"I haven't talked to him for a while, I'm scared." Sam laughed.
"Pu$$y!!" Randy teases her again.
"I'll throw this bottle at you!" Sam raised up the water bottle.
"Do it!" Randy stood up.
"I don't want to break the window." Sam put the bottle down.
"What's up with you two?" Michael asked.
"Nothing! It's just the begging of best friends friendship." Sam shrugged.
"Oh..." Michael nodded, "Now text Scott!" Michael poked the phone again.
"Okay!" Sam sighed and pulled out her phone, "I'll call him." Sam put in his number.

The conversation:

S "Hey, Scott!"

Sc "Hey! It has been some time since we last talked."

S "Yeah! I just thought maybe we can meet up some time this week. You know...to catch up?"

Sc "I don't want to trouble you whole you're with The Jacksons."

S "How do you know I'm with them?"

Sc "Adam told me. You're the luckies girl ever!!!"

S "Nah. Also, you won't trouble us. Michael was the one who told me to text you."

Sc "Really?"

S "Yeah! But I wanted to text you anyway."

M" Hello, Scott!"

Sc "Hey, Michael!"

S "He told me to text you but I decided to call."

Sc "I'm glad! I was going to call you but I wasn't sure if you have changed your number or not."

S "I wasn't sure if this was still your number either! So, are you free this week?"

Sc "I'm sure I have some time!"

S "Great! Anyway, we're going to New York."

Sc "Oh, cool! Are the guys performing there?"

M "Yes we are!"

Sc "Can I get a back stage pass?"

M "Only if you name all of my brothers."

Sc "That's easy! Tito, Marlon, Jackie, Randy, Brandon..."

M "You forgot one."

"Wait for it..." Sam said to Michael quietly.

Sc "...including Jermaine!"

S "There! You finally got an opportunity to say this to them instead of teasing me."

M "Since you didn't forget about Brandon, you have won 2 passes. One is for your brother or girlfriend."