Sam Is On Stage?

While driving to the concert hall, Jackie was driving, Sam sat next to him leaving Michael and Brooke in the back. They were laughing the whole time but Sam saw in the mirror that Michael wasn't having a really good time. He kept rolling his eyes whenever Brooke talked to him, that made Sam laughs.

"Why are you laughing?" Brooke laughed.
"Nothing! Taryll sent me a funny message!" Sam said even though they haven't messaged her since they left, "The two of you seem to have a great time!" Sam looked back at them.
"We are! Aren't we, Mikey?" Brooke looked at Michael.
"Hahaha We are!" Michael laughed but Sam knew he was dying inside.

They got to there pretty quickly. Everyone got in my back door. They Sam, Brooke and Jackie got a CREW pass. That means that they can hung out in the backstage while Michael is performing instead of coming in after. They got to the backstage and saw Michael's manager.

"Samantha!" Fred opened his arms and went for a hug.
"Nice meeting you again!" Sam returned the hug.
"I see you're here too, Brooke!" Fred smiled.
"Yes I am, sir! Michael invited me." Brooke smiled.

Fred looked at Sam with confusion. Sam shrugged and went to the couch.

"What is..." Frad asked to himself out loud.
"We'll tell you later!" Jackie hit him lightly on the shoulder.

Michael got his make up and hair done. While he was at his stylists, some more people came backstage. The door opened and what came in surprised Sam.

"TJ!!!" San run up to them and jumped in his arms.
"Nice meeting you again, Sam!" TJ laughed.
"So you're not gonna greet us, huh?" Taryll sighed.
"How can I not?" Sam hugged Taj and Taryll too.
"Why didn't you text me you were coming?" Sam asked with tears in her eyes because she missed them even after two days being away.
"We wanted to surprise you!" TJ smiled and wiped Sam's tears.
"I see Brooke is here too..." Taj said quietly.
"I will explain everything after the show. For now, don't tell anything to her that has happened before today! That me and Michael are close, the accident, ect. Just...lie!" Sam whispered.
"Yeah! We know that! Let's sit down." TJ sighed.

They sat down and everyone started talking while Michael was getting ready to perform. He didn't have much time to talk, so he got mic box put on and had to go up in about 5 minutes. The show was about to begin but the TWYMMF dancer and IJCSLY singer haven't arrived yet. One of the stylists run up to Sam and dragged her to the dressing room. They gave her clothes to wear.

"What is going on?" Sam is surprised.
"You are going on stage." Frad said looking away from Sam.
"What? But where's the dancer and singer?" Sam asked nervously.
"It's you! I loved your passion and talent, so I gave them a break this week." Frank turned around and smiled at Sam.
"What of I fail? I have never been in front of so many people, Frank!" Sam is having a panic attack.
"You will be great! Just like this morning!" Frank proudly patted Sam's head.

They sat her down at the make up artist and hairstylist. The hairstylist gave Sam a wig. Sam was still nervous and she needed to go up after 2 songs. She heard the fireworks go off and other fire noises. That means that the show has started. Sam got done and was able to go backstage to others.

"Sam? What's going on?" TJ asks shocked seeing her dresses up.
"I'm going to hell!" Sam sighed.
"Take that off!" Brooke pushes Sam.
"What?" Sam asked.
"I'm going up with Michael, not you!" Brooke was mad and started crying.
"Welp... Too late now!" Sam shrugged.
"Good luck, girl!" The guys cheered her up.
"Thanks! I'm hella nervous though!" Sam said.
"Then let me do it!" Brooke pushed Sam and she almost fell.
"What's going on here?" Tatiana came right in time to catch Sam.
"Sam is going on stage with my boyfriend!" Brooke cried.
"Since when is Michael your boyfriend?" Tatiana looked at Brooke angrily, "Good luck, Sam!" Tatiana hugged Sam.
"Since today!" Brooke screamed.
"I'll go now! See ya later!" Sam screamed for the guys.
"Break a leg!" Taj smiled.
"Nooooo~" Brooke yelled, "Someone stop her! She will ruin his show!" Brooke turned to the guys but everyone laughed and turned to the TV where they could see the stage.

Sam's POV

Sam went under the stage, she was still really nervous. Although she was also furious at Brooke for saying that Michael was her boyfriend even though he wanted her far away from him.

~Michael is her boyfriend? Hahaha Yeah, right! It's the funniest thing I have heard in my life. I will show her how her "boyfriend" acts when he's with me! I want to see how mad she will be after this!~

It finally was time for TWYMMF. Sam took a deep breath and exhaled. She stepped on the elevator thing and it was time for her to perform.

(Imagine this but with Michael from BAD tour)

Sam came off after her part and quickly got changed. She got a new outfit, makeup and a new, big, curly wig. When she got done changing, she got a mic, micbox and ear piece. Sam went right back under stage. Since Michael was performing Man In The Mirror, Sam had a little time to train her voice. She was singing with Michael so that she is better at singing close to his tones and pitches. Then... It was Sam's time to shine! Before going on stage, she went up to Brad who was changing with the other guy.

"Brad...don't fuck it up!" Sam laughed and went upstairs behind the curtains.

Michael had changed his close also, so he was in his BAD pants and shirt. Sam got off of the stage and as soon as she went backstage, she went over the couch and fall in it.

"That was great, Sam!" Everyone except Brooke applauded.
"You will regret touching him!" Brooke was mad at Sam.
"It's not my fault they asked me to go on stage." Sam said as she was sleeping on Taryll's leg.
"You could have said no, you know I love Michael!" Brooke yelled angrily.
"So?" Sam sighed.
"What so? He will be mad at you too because you touched a taken man!" Brooke stood up.
"We'll see about that!" Sam stood up, "You're really as worse as Lisa! You're clearly best friends..." Sam shook her head and walked over the dressing room.

Brooke followed Sam and pushed her against the door. Luckily Michael's bodyguard was there to catch her. Brooke got even more mad and slapped the bodyguard and run outside. He pressed the thing in his ear and talked to the guards at the outside door. He told them to take her back up.

"Aren't you supposed to be there?" Sam pointed at the stage door.
"It's for the security. I'm just a bodyguard." He explained in a deep, quiet voice.
"Oh okay. Thanks for catching me!" Sam smiled at him.
"No problem! Sam, right?" He asked without any expressions.
"Y-yes!" Sam smiled nervously.
"Are you Michael's girlfriend?" He asked.
"Pfff~ Of course not! Hahaha" Sam laughed.

Sam smiled at him and went in the dressing room. Sam got changed back into her own clothes and removed all of the makeup and wig. After almost an hour the crazy Brooke came got taken back upstairs.

"I will kill you Sam!" Brooke screamed.
"Hahaha Okay!" Sam laughed.
"Calm down, Brooke!" Jackie said.
"How can I calm down? That bitch was too close to my man!" Brooke was still screaming.
"He's not and will never be your man." Sam stood up from the couch.
"Shut the hell up! You will regret this day!" Brooke said angrily.
"What did I even do? Went on stage with Michael?" Sam crossed her arms.
"Yes!" Brooke started kicking air while still being held by the guards.
"Really? That's why you're getting jealous? You should know by know that Michael and I aren't dating..." Sam smiled.
"Yes, because he's mine!" Brooke shouted.
"Then you have to deal with Lisa, not me!" Sam said and came closer to her, "She's the one that wants him so bad. To be honest, you're even worse than her!" Sam laughed.
"Lisa said something different!" Brooke kicked Sam in the stomach but didn't see that Michael was at the door and saw it.

Brooke was wearing high heels. And since she kicked Sam in the stomach, that means, that Brooke has probably damaged her organs. Sam was holding her stomach and was falling backwards but Michael caught her...

To be continued...