The Practice

Michael and Sam fall asleep while cuddling. It was almost 7am when Marlon came in their room. He woke up Michael and told him that he has to start performing this afternoon instead of from tomorrow. Michael nodded his head and got closer to Sam.

"Michael! You have to get up and practice!" Marlon shook Michael.
"Five more minutes!" Michael murmured.
"Get up!" Marlon slapped him.
"Not the same cheek!" Michael said loudly and put his hand on his face.
"Huh?" Sam woke up.
"Look what you did! You woke up Sam." Michael said to Marlon.
"It was you, Mike!" Sam sighed.
"Oh... Sorry!" Michael sat up right.
"Yeah, yeah... Go practice now." Sam murmured.
"I don't wanna!" Michael lies down and puts his arm back around Sam.
"You will really leave without teeth!" Sam sighed.
"Didn't you say that you don't want to ruin this masterpiece?" Michael smiles.
"I changed my mind..." Sam sits up, "Now go and let me sleep!" Sam pushes Michael and lies back down.
"You know that you will come with me, right?" Michael pushed Sam.
"Ha ha ha You're funny!" Sam says sarcastically.

Michael got up and went in the shower. While showering, Sam walks in.

"Ey!" Michael turns off the water.
"What? It's nothing worth to see anyway..." Sam goes to the toilet barely awake.
"Pft" Michael turns back the water.

Sam used the toilet while Michael was in the shower. While washing her hands, Michael was done so he opened the door without any warning. Sam looked down at her hands so she doesn't look in the mirror.

"What? It's nothing worth to see!" Michael laughs as he puts the towel around.

They got out of the bathroom and goes to the other room so they can change. Michael put on a white T-shirt, red shirt, black pants, white socks and his black loafers. Sam put on a white shirt, black shorts, black sneakers and a red hoodie. They weren't in the same room, so they didn't see what the other were wearing.

"I'm all do-" Sam came out of the bathroom where she was changing.
"Uuuuh..." Michael said and put on the other loafer.
"You guys are matching!" Tito smiled.
"You both look cute now." Marlon smiled too.
" *sighs* I hate it!" Sam goes over to the bed.
"Are you ready?" Michael asks.
"I guess!" Sam shrugs.

Sam and Michael went over to the van that was waiting for them. They got in and drove to the concert hall that he will be performing in this afternoon. They got in, Michael got given a mic and had to go up. Sam sat down on the first line of chairs. Michael stared singing She's Out Of My Life. It's easy to make Sam cry, so she was crying while Michael sand that song. He saw Sam crying so the next song he sand was Bad. Sam was singing along with it. Then he sung The Way You Make Me Feel. Sam was singing along too until Michael signed her to come on the stage. She was shocked but jumped on the stage anyway. Michael pushed her to go away from him and Sam understood what she had to do. They performed the part perfectly together. After the running away part was done, Sam run back stage and saw his Manager.

"That was great! Have the two of you practiced this?" Frank asks.
"No..." Sam nervously laughs.
"You were great at getting away from him!" Frank smiled and applauded.
"Thanks!" Sam smiled.
"Are you willing to be the back up of his partner?" Frank asks.
"What? But I have never been in front of so many people before..." Sam is shocked.
"There's always a first time for everything." Frank shrugs.
"I mean...yeah, sure!" Sam smiled and bowed to Frank, "But don't tell Michael yet!" Sam pointed at Frank.
"Of course not!" Frank nods.

Sam run back to the seats. As she sat down she saw Michael going backstage. He came back with another mic. Sam already knew what he was going to do so she got nervous. Michael held out the mic so Sam sighed and went over to him and took it. She jumped back on stage and I Just Can't Stop Loving You started playing. Sam got even more nervous when Michael was looking at her.

"I can't sing..." Sam whispered.
"You can!" Michael whispered and smirked.

Sam went further away from him so it looks like the real performance. When Michael started singing, Sam surprisingly got son music conference and passion. Sam sang as if she was singing all her life even though it's one of the first times singing. At the beginning, Michael almost touched Sam's tigh which made her blush.

(ignore the audience and imagine them in the clothes I just said they're in)

After the practice, Sam and Michael took a quick break. They sat in the back stage sofa. Michael was already exhausted and sweating.

"And you said that you can't sing?" Michael was panting.
"It's true but this... I'm surprised myself!" Sam breaths.
"You were awesome!" Michael pats Sam's head.
"Thanks! You are better!" Sam pats he's head too, "Ew!" Sam forgot he was sweating.

Michael went back up stage and Sam sat down on the edge of the stage so she sees him better. Michael practiced Man In The Mirror, Smooth Criminal, Speed Demon, Leave Me Alone. Then they were done and could go back to the hotel. As they got back, Brooke run up to Michael and hugged him.

"You're back!" Brooke said happily.
"Yeah! Was I away for too long?" Michael laughed.
"Yes! I was worried!" Brooke let go of him, "And who is she?" Brooke smiles at Sam.
"Ummm... I'm Samantha or Sam. I'm their friend." Sam pointed at Michael and his brothers and held out her hand.
"Huh... I have never heard of you! But it's nice meeting you!" Brooke smiled and shook her hand.
"Nice meeting you too, Brooke!" Sam shook her hand, "Thanks a lot guys!" Sam said to the guys sitting on the bed.
"What? She didn't ask us." Jermaine shrugs.
"It's okay!" Sam laughs and goes over to them.

Michael's POV

"Are you dating?" Brooke asked seriously.

To be continued...