Saved

Sam run towards the road. She wasn't sure where she was going but all she knew was that she wanted to run far and hide. Not even a while after Michael was right behind her. Both of them were exhausted but Sam wasn't thinking about stopping. Sam was really close to the road and there was a lot of cars. Sam wasn't slowing down so Michael had to run faster. Michael got close enough to grab Sam. Luckily he got her because a truck was about to hit her.

"Let...me...go!" Sam was moving around and tried to get out of Michael's arms.
"No! I don't want you to get hit by a car again." Michael was panting and holding Sam tightly.
"I wouldn't mind it tho! At least I won't have to deal with this embarrassment." Sam started to tear up.
"What embarrassment? There's nothing to be embarrassed about!" Michael said while still holding Sam.
"Nothing? What about me saying your name in my sleep? Or me punching Nick in front of your whole family?" Sam was crying.
"Yes, nothing! You saying my name is adorable and you hitting your brother was cool and brave." Michael said as he held Sam tighter, which felt more like a hug.
"No it wasn't adorable! You must be thinking of me as a creep...or even a MJperv!" Sam doesn't believe Michael.
"I'll never think of you that way! If you were a MJperv, then you would the only one that I wouldn't mind having in my presence! Hehehehe" Michael giggles.
"..." Sam just stood there in silence while blushing.
"And about you punching Nick...that was cool. All of was gasped because we would have never thought to see you do something like this." Michael said and Sam could hear that there was a smile on his face.
"Your parents probably hate me now. They won't allow me to come over ever again." Sam was still blushing and tried not to smile.
"Of course not! They were laughing their asses of. Hehehehe" Michael gigglees.

After a couple of minutes of standing there with Michael still holding Sam, Sam finally agreed to go back home.

"Okay, let's go back...but let go of me first." Sam poked Michael's arms.
"Oh! I'm sorry!" Michael opened his arms and did a o_o face.
"And thank you for saving my life! I thought that truck was going to kill me." Sam smiled.
"You're welcome! I would hate the fact that one of my fans dies when I could've saved her...I would have never forgive that to myself!" Michael smiled.

Sam smiled and quickly hugged Michael. The hug was so quick that Michael didn't have time to hug back Sam. Sam quickly stepped away to Michael and run back to the house in Naruto-run.

Sam went inside and saw everyone was still in the dining room. They were talking about what happened.

"Attention please! I-I'm truly sorry about what you saw me do to my brother! I swear that I'm not like this to anyone else, only to people who annoy me and to people that I hate...which isn't a lot of people." Sam did the o_o face, "Mr and Mrs Jackson...if you hate me and don't want me in this house, I will understand it!" Sam dropped her head and bowed a little.
"Of course not! Why would we hate you? You did what you thought he deserved. Hahaha" Katherine laughed.
"And that's what brothers and sisters do, they always fight and get along again." Joe patted Sam on the shoulder.
"So NOW you understand that, dad?" Jermaine crossed his arms.
"Shut up!" Michael jokingly said it at Jermaine while putting his arm around your shoulders.

Sam laughed. 3T glanced over to Michael and Sam. Sam saw that 3T were smirking and winking at her because they saw Michael touching her. Sam just rolled her eyes and blushed.

"By the way...where's my parents and Nick?" Sam asked while looking around.
"You hit him so hard that he needed to go to the hospital! Hahahaha" Janet laughed.
"Oh no! I need to apologize to him!" Sam looked down.
"No you don't! It was awesome, do that again! This time to Michael tho!" Janet seemed really happy about this.
"No! It's bad! And no, I won't hit your brother! Hehehe" Sam giggled and they sounded like Michael's.
"You're no fun!" Janet ran away.

Sam and Michael both laughed. Sam asked Michael to drive her to the hospital to look on Nick. Josh decided to go too. All 3 of them drove to the hospital. Once they walked into the lobby, they saw a familiar but unwanted face...

To be continued...