Sam Hurts Michael

Sam woke up and just like yesterday, Michael was already gone. Sam got woken up by the nurse that told her that is going to get her stitches removed and needs to get ready. Sam carefully got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. Then she waited for the doctors to come get her. After a short time, the stitches were removed. The surgeon was surprised about how fast she has healed. They led he back to her room and let her rest. They said that she will be able to go home in a couple of days. Sam and the guys decided not to tell Michael yet. Sam spent the whole day resting, eating, YouTube and repeat. It was almost 9pm and it was the time Michael usually would finish his schedule. Sam was upset that Michael didn't come visit her at the hospital. She wasn't able to fall asleep because of that, so she called in the guys.

"What's up? It's almost 4am." Taj put his hands on his side.
"I can't fall asleep..." Sam pouted.
"What do you want us to do?" Taryll asked.
"Maybe you can sing me to sleep?" Sam smiled.
"I mean...sure!" TJ shrugged.

They begun by singing Stuck On You. The boys put the melody on their phones. It automatically made Sam sleepy. But it wasn't enough.

After that song Sam was sound asleep. Her eyes were closed but wasn't entirely sleeping yet. After that song there was a short moment of silence and they begun to play the song called Why. Sam was confused because they need Michael to sing with them but she let them still sing it.

As soon as she heard Michael's voice, her eyes popped wide open. Sam's sadness appeared again. She lied on her back and crossed her arms. She was glad to hear that colab in person but was also trying to hold her tears in because of Michael not visiting her. The guys finished singing and left the room, leaving Sam and Michael alone.

"Did you like it?" Michael went over to her with a bright smile.
"Mhm!" Sam turned her back to Michael.
"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Michael asked.
"Can't sleep." Sam answered quietly but full of sadness.
"What's wrong?" Michael sat down on the chair.
"Why didn't you visit me today?" Sam asked.
"Well... I'm here!" Michael opened his arms.
"Yeah! Good morning!" Sam said with sarcasm.
"Samantha! I wasn't able to get here earlier!" Michael sat down on the bed.
"Yeah! It's not that your schedule ends at 9pm..." Sam said in a shaky voice.
"I swear I couldn't come! Naomi didn't let me home." Michael put his hand on Sam's shoulder but she shook it off.

~So he was with Naomi? Haha! I knew there was something strange about him not being here. Okay! I'm totally not jealous and I won't show it to him.~

"Yeah, whatever!" Sam closed her eyes, "I know being with Naomi is more fun than with me, but you could have just sent a message." Sam murmured.
"Sam!" Michael got up and walked over the other side so he can face Sam but she turned around, "Of course it's more fun hanging around with you!" Michael walked back to the other side and Sam turns to her back.
"Yeah, yeah! You cam go back now and let me sleep..." Sam said as a tear rolled down.
"Samantha! I'm sorry not visiting you today!" Michael sat down on the side of the bed, "You have to understand that I can't be with you 24/7. I have other things to do as well!" Michael petted Sam's head.
"I know! That's why I said you can go back." Sam turned back around.
"Samantha!" Michael sighed and turned Sam on her back.
"Ouch! Be careful, I just got the stitches removed!" Sam groaned and put her hand on the stomach.
"I'm sorry! And... Are you crying?" Michael asked because he's worried.
"Yes, because it hurts!" Sam sniffed.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" Michael put his hand on her stomach where the stitches were.
"Not there!" Sam says, "Here..." Sam points to her heart.

Sam was about to turn around again. She was stopped by Michael holding her down my the shoulder. He got in the bed. He got on top of Sam.

"Now we can talk with you turning away from me..." Michael said as he put his hands on the pillow next to Sam's ears.
"What else do you want to say? I'm tired." Sam asked.
"I know you're not! You can't fall asleep without me by your side!" Michael smiled, "Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry! I know I should have told Naomi that I needed go home earlier or something. And I'm aware that you're jealous but-" Michael explained everything but was cut off my Sam.
"Wait, wait, wait! Who's talking about jealousy here?" Sam stopped him.
"I know you are! Do you think I wouldn't notice?" Michael flicked her nose.
"Why would I get jealous? If you really think that I get jealous THAT easily then you don't know me at all!" Sam sighed and looked away.
"I do know you!" Michael held Sam's head with his hands, "And I also know that you get jealous when I give more attention to other people than you." Michael let go of her face.
"That's true...was true. But by now I'm not getting jealous because I'm used to it!" Sam smiled but it was obviously fake, "Now get off and let me sleep!" Sam pushed Michael off making him fall oit of the bed and hit his back against the chair.
"I didn't mean to upset you that bad!" Michael groaned and got up.

He put his hand on his back and started heading towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Sam sat up.
"Home." Michael said seriously and didn't even look at Sam.

He left the hospital room. Sam started bawling her eyes out. And slapping herself.

~You idiot! Why the hell did you have to push him so hard? That was the worst thing you could possibly do. Now Michael is mad at you and his back is hurting! Good luck at apologizing!~

Sam slept in her bed, still crying. She had rolled in a ball and her hands were on her face. She regreted what she had just done. She got out of the bed and started walking around the room while bitting her nails. She always bite them whenever she's nervous. She was walking around for about 3 minutes and Michael came back in...

To be continued...