A Ghost?

As Sam began showering, she heard someone walk in.

"Umm..." Sam said quietly.
"It's me! Can we talk?" Michael asked.
"Yeah, sure! But not now..." Sam says and covers herself.
"I can't wait till later because you won't talk with me then!" Michael sits down on the toilet, "Also... You can continue because it's blurred out so I won't see you!" Michael says seriously, looking down.
"Fine! But make it fast so I don't die from embarrassment." Sam turns back the water.
"I'll try! I just wanted to say that I'm truly sorry! For yelling at you again and that I made you go out so late. I didn't think it would take so long to get Brooke away from her." Michael apologized.
"I know... Is Brooke home now?" Sam asks.
"She's next door. We got her a room so she doesn't have to be in danger." Michael answered.
"Oh okay. Is she alright?" she asked while washing her hair.
"Yeah, she's fine!" Michael says without emotions.
"No! There's something wrong! What happened?" Sam asks and turns off the water and takes the tower in.
"Yeah... Lisa said that if I come back here, you will be next that she kidnapps." Michael said sadly.
"Oh..." Sam says surprisingly.
"What? I'm serious!" Michael stands up and looks in the mirror.
"Yeah, well... I thought it was something worse than that!" Sam says.

Sam openes the shower cabin's door. Since it's all wet there, she slipped and fall down. Michael saw it too late to catch her.

"Wow! What a gentleman..." Sam says sassily.
"What happened?" Tito walks in.
"I slipped and he didn't catch me and just stood there watching." Sam pouts at Tito.
"Bro..." Tito shakes his head.
"I didn't have enough time to catch her since I was looking in the mirror!" Michael explained.
"..." Tito sighed and helped Sam get up.

When Sam got up, she winked at Michael and put out her tongue. Michael pointed at her with his finger and smiled. The guys were all ready for bed. Since that hotel room has only 3 two-person beds and they are 7, one person had to sleep in another room.

"Who sleeps here?" Tito asks.
"Rock Paper Scissors?" Sam raised up a fist.

The first one out was Marlon. Next one was Randy. Then followed Jackie and Tito. Lastly lost Jermaine and Michael leaving Sam as the winner.

"Ha! I get to sleep on my own!" Sam pointed at everyone andedt the room.

Since it was already past midnight, everyone went to sleep. Sam once again was awake. She was walking around her hotel room not being able to sleep. Once it hit 3am, the door dob started shaking. Sam was terrified so she jumbed in the bed crying. Then suddenly the door opened and Sam put the blanket over her head. The door shut close with a loud noise. Sam was shaking in fear as she felt something get closer to her. Once it got closer to Sam's bed, it jumped on her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah" Sam screamed at the top of her lungs.
"Shhhhh~" someone shushed Sam and put their hand on her mouth, "You're going to wake up everyone!" Someone with a familiar voice said quietly.
"You idiot!" Sam saw that it's Michael so she slapped him.
"What was that for?" Michael put his hand on the cheek.
"For scaring the living shit out of me!" Sam answered with tears in her eyes.
"I didn't know you would be so scared!" Michael explained.
"Who wouldn't get scared by a ghost at 3am when they're alone?" Sam asked while crying.
"Don't cry! I didn't mean to scare you so much!" Michael smiled and hugged Sam.
"As you can see, you did!" Sam sniffed.
"I'm sorry!" Michael apologized.
"Why are you even here?" Sam asked.
"You really thought I was going to leave you alone after I made you upset?" Michael smiled and wiped Sam's tears.
"You're not staying here!" Sam pushed Michael away.
"Why not?" Michael asks in disappointment.
"Are we siblings?" Sam asks.
"No..." Michael answered.
"Are we friends?" Sam asks.
"Yes?" Michael smiles proudly.
"Not anymore..." Sam shakes her head.
"What?" Michael got upset.
"Are we a couple?" Sam asks louder.
"..." Michael didn't answer her and looked her in the eyes.
"No! So we can't share a bed!" Sam turnes on her side and lies down.
"I don't care!" Michael lifted one side of the blanket and jumped in the bed.
"Ey!! Whay did I just tell you?" Sam looks behind at Michael.
"And I said that I don't care!" Michael puts his hand around Sam.
"At least no touching!" Sam removes his arm.
"Shut up!" Michael puts it back and pulls Sam closer to him.
"Fine!" Sam puts her head back down but instead of the pillow it was Michael's arm.

Sam blushed and smiled even though she was mad at him. After a couple of minutes Michael blew on Sam's neck.

"Ey! Without all of this or else I will go sleep with your brothers and leave you here alone!" Sam tried to hide her smile.
"Why aren't we friends?" Michael asks sadly.
"Huh?" Sam looks at him.
"You said that we aren't friends anymore...what did I do?" Michael removes his arm from Sam and turns on his back.
"Idiot!" Sam turns to Michael, "I was just joking!" Sam smiled.
"Okay..." Michael sighed quietly.
"Michael! You know that I was joking! I would never unfriend you for just that." Sam sits up, "By the way, hows your cheek?" Sam puts her hand on Michael's face.
"It doesn't hurt...but my heart does!" Michael says quietly.
"Applehead~" Sam smiled and hugged Michael, "You can stay if you want. Just know that if you touch me, you'll leave with no teeth and with a blue eye." Sam laughs and turns back around.
"O-okay..." Michael turns away and tounced his but with Sam's.
"You wanna die? You dare to touch my ass with your cake?" Sam slaps his ass.
"Ouch!" Michael moved away to the very age of the bed.
"Not that far away! Are you allergic to me or something?" Sam pulls him closer, "I'll allow our butts touching." Sam laughs.
"What if I fart on you?" Michael asks.
"Then I'll kill you with my deadly gas!" Sam shrugs.
"Like a German or something?" Michael laugs.
"Worse!" Sam says proudly.
"Oh my Goooood!" Michael gets away from her.
"Yes! Run away, you peasant!" Sam turns around facing his back.
"I better stay safe!" Michael goes back to the edge of the bed.
  "Are you sure?" Sam whispers in his ear, "How about this?" Sam pokes two of her pointer fingers in his ass.
"You're not normal, Sam!" Michael laugs and turns back around, "Let's sleep now! It's late." Michael puts his arm under Sam's head and pulls her closer.
"Which tooth do you like the least?" Sam raised her fist.
"You chose!" Michael smiled.
"How about the front ones?" Sam asks.
"Go ahead?" Michael closed his eyes and smiled.
"Naah! I don't want to ruin this masterpiece!" Sam closed his mouth with her hands.

Michael and Sam looked at each other. Michael looked at Sam's eyes, her mouth and then back at her eyes. That made her blush. Sam let go of Michael's mouth and turned around. Michael got closer to her.

"Good night!" Sam says.
"Good night!" Michael whispered in her ear with a deep voice.
"I swear I'm gonna kill you!" Sam lightly hits him in the stomach.
"Didn't you like that?" Michael asked with a smirk.
"Good night, Applehead!" Sam got embarrassed and put her hand in front of her face...

To be continued...