Sam Learns What She Did Yesterday

Sam woke up at about 8am. She looked around.

~I don't remember coming back in here. Ouch, my head hurts like crazy. What happened yesterday?~

Sam walked downstairs and went to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. TJ was already there and was drinking his coffee.

"Good morning, bubblehead!" TJ smiled and took a sip of his coffee.
"Good morning, pinhead!" Sam said quietly while reaching for a cup.
"How did you sleep?" TJ asked Sam.
"Horrible! My head hurts like hell." Sam wined and put her hand on her head.
"It's not from sleeping! Hahaha That's what you call a hangover." TJ said and laughed.
"Did I drink that much?" Sam asked.
"Hahaha ha hahaha" TJ just laughed and went upstairs.

Sam glanced with confusion at TJ walking up the stairs laughing. When she looked back at her cup of coffee, she saw that living room's doors were opened and the TV was on. She decided to go in and watch the TV too. When Sam walked in, she saw that Michael was sleeping there. She walked over to the couch next to the one Michael was on. Sam was watching the TV and kept glancing at Michael.

"Noo~ she's underage..." Michael talked in his sleep.
"..." Sam didn't say anything and just staring at Michael.
"I have to wait..." Michael murmured.

Sam was looking at Michael when he suddenly opened his eyes. Sam quickly turned her head facing the TV.

"Good morning, Sam!" Michael stretched.
"Good morning, Applehead!" Sam smiled.
"How did you sleep?" Michael asked.
"It was alright I think. My head hurts like hell tho!" Sam shrugged.
"No, it hurts because you're an alcoholic! Hehehe" Michael teased Sam and giggled.
"I'm not and alcoholic!" Sam smiled and playfully kicked Michael.
"Whatever you say, kiddo!" Michael smiled.

Michael and Sam watched the TV and talked about stuff. Neither of them mentioned what happened yesterday except that Michael kept calling Sam an alcoholic.

"By the way. TJ told you that I sent Lisa an "I love you" messages?" Michael asked Sam.
"Yeah, so?" Sam took a sip of her coffee.
"I just want to clear this up. I haven't messaged her for over a week. And I have NEVER sent her "I love you" over text." Michael tried to explain himself.
"You don't have to explain anything! I'll support you even if you want to date Lisa." Sam smiled and hit on Michael's shoulder.
"You don't understand. Those messages were fake! They weren't from me! And if there is one person that I hate the most, it is 100% Lisa!" Michael was still explaining himself.
"OK! Why are you telling me this? I'll go see what Taj is doing." Sam stood up and started walking but Michael pulled her by her arm which made her fall into his lap.
"I know you got jealous by that. And I know that the messages were the reason why you were drinking yesterday. I swear to God that I don't have anything with Lisa nor I want to have anything. You can believe me or not, but that will forever be the truth." Michael kept explaining himself and was holding Sam in his lap.
"I believe in you! I know you hate her! You don't have to explain yourself anymore. Can you let me go now." Sam smiled while still sitting in Michael's lap and blushing.
"Oh...sorry!" Michael blushed and let go of Sam.

Sam went to the kitchen to put her cup in the sink and went upstairs to TJ's room.

"So? Did the two of you made up?" TJ asked.
"I don't know. He just kept explaining that he has nothing with Lisa and that he didn't send the messages." Sam said while making the o_o face.
"He told me that too. I believe in him. Because like...why would he send those messages to someone that he hates with all his heart. He gets mad whenever we mention her name. It just doesn't make sence for him to live her...and not you." TJ explained.
"Let's not talk about loving me. He clearly doesn't love me and I don't love him either!" Sam said crossing her arms.
"That doesn't sound like what you said yesterday..." TJ said looking away and drinking water.
"D-did I say I love him?" Sam was shocked.
"Did you say? Bubblehead, were so drunk that you were screaming something like "I love Michael but he doesn't appreciate my love" as loud as you could..." TJ laughed
"Oh no!!! Did Michael hear that?" Sam asked hiding her face in her hands.
"Yes, he was sitting right in front of you and taking care of your hand." TJ said.
"Nooooo~ I shouldn't have drank. And what happened to my hand?" Sam was embarrassed.
"You were so mad at him that you broke a whiskey glass...which is almost impossible to do." TJ shook his head.
"What? And he saw it? Why didn't he tell me anything just now?" Sam asked TJ.
"He wanted to keep it a secret." TJ explained while composing a new song.
"I can't believe I said all those things....what else did I do?" Sam was interviewing TJ.

TJ told Sam everything that she had done. But he left one thing out...he didn't tell her about the kiss.

"How will I see Michael again?" Sam was hiding her face in between her knees.
"Just act like nothing has happened yesterday. It's the best way." TJ gave Sam an advice.
"You're right! I think I'll go home now. My parents are probably waiting for me." Sam smiled and hugged TJ on goodbyes, "And tell Taj I thank him for letting me sleep in his room!" Sam smiled.
"I will! Take care and see you later!" TJ smiled and winked at Sam.

TJ clearly saw that Sam blushed at his wink so he smiled. Saw walked downstairs and wanted to say goodbye to Michael but she saw that Michael wasn't in the living room. She put on her shoes and walked outside. Sam looked to the left and saw only TJ's car.

~Hmm... That's weird. Why is there only TJ's car? Since Taj and Taryll are at work, Michael's car should have been here. Did he go home already?~

Sam sadly shrugged and started walking. On her way up the hill, she saw a little boy standing there and crying...

To be continued...

A/n: Sorry I didn't update for 4 days! I was kinda lazy to write something(🤡).
I know that so far noone is reading my book but at least I have something to do in boredom.

Hope you had an ✨A M A Z I N G✨ Halloween! ❤