About the Story

To all my readers whose supports are unconditional, thank you so much. Xo.

BEFORE READING THE STORY, PLEASE BE ADVISED.

The names I used in this story are initially from the people who own them. The founder of the surname that I used has the right to claim every name, business name, etc. They've been on Facebook since 2018, and their whole family will be under my series. The similarities between other stories are purely coincidental.

The entire series will revolve around businesses, business meetings, restaurants, coffee dates, schools, libraries, travels, etc. Please do expect a lot of errors, including grammar, English or Tagalog, time differences, etc.

Since the names are unlikely to be seen in reality, I used a bit touch of what we have here in the Philippines. I am not sure about the other cultures said in the story. However, I used everything fictitiously.

Moreover, the characters I used here will portray some respective international models. I won't name them, but I hope to make/help you imagine how good-looking they are. I hope I can give justice to it.

Since I disapprove of the portrayer of my characters, what they have on Facebook is different from what I wrote. The character's characteristics are from what I observed they are.

I don't tolerate bashing or rants in my story. My private message is open to your criticism regarding the story that you will read. Aside from that, I also don't tolerate readers based on what the portrayers are doing in AU.

If you are looking for a fiction story with a hundred and one percent reality or closest, this story is not for you to read.

Would you mind practicing RESPECT at all times? Refrain from commenting on things that are irrelevant to the story. Be reminded that I already warned you.

---

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination or fictitious.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.