𓆚 ch. 10

➳➳a couple month later➳➳

Uncle Remus allowed Y/n to stay with Hermione and them for the holidays, it being their very first Christmas together. Y/n also didn't want to leave Harry alone, with all of the talk about him being the Heir of Slytherin. She just wanted to be there for him.

Anyways, Hemione, Ron and Harry were in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom taking the Polyjuice potion to interrogate Malfoy. Y/n couldn't participate in that because every time she was in the same room as him, she just want to punch him. She wouldn't be able to control herself.

Y/n was aimlessly walking the halls, while reading a book that Hemione has shown her. It was quiet in the halls and Y/n has never seen them so empty. She didn't know it but she was in the dungeon, near the Slytherin common room.

Y/n ran into someone which caused her to fall down. She looked up to see Wes Butler, another second year in Slytherin. She didn't have much of a problem with him, she just did not like how he would act fake.

She stood up and lend her hand for him. "Sorry about that Wes. I'm not paying attention to where I'm going."

He ignores her hand and gets up himself. "Maybe you should pay more attention. I thought you were supposed to be smart."

"I see you've been hanging out with Malfoy." Y/n rolls her eyes and picks up her books.

"Of course I am. As a matter of fact, he is my friend." He holds his head up high, like he is proud of that.

Y/n couldn't help but laugh out loud. "Friend? What did he pay you to be his friend? No detention? Or will he just pay yo-" She's cut off by him knocking her book out of her hand.

"Don't say that Lebelle or el-" He gets cut off by Crabbe and Goyle walking up to them.

"Hey! Why don't you walk away Butler?" Goyle stands up to Wes as Crabbe bends down to retrieve her book and hands it to her.

"Thank you?" Y/n grabs the book, confused that they are helping her. Her attention falls on Goyle and she sees him with glasses.

"Harry?" Y/n mouth at him and he nods at bed while Wes looks at Crabbe.

"What's it to you two? Shouldn't you be with Malfoy?" Wes asks.

"Excuse me!" They looked over to see Percy Weasley, Ron's brother, walk towards them.

"What are you doing dow-" Ron starts but gets cut off when Harry hits his side. "I mean, what are you doing down here?" He changes his voice so it's deeper, sounding more like Crabbe.

Percy looks between the four of us and raises his eyebrows. "I happen to be a school prefect. You, on the other hand, have no business being in the corridors this late. What's your names again?"

Before they can answer, a squeaky little voice echoes through the hallway. "Crabbe! Goyle!" They all turned to see Malfoy making his way over to them, making fun of them on his way here.

"Why are you wearing glasses?" He stands between Ron and Harry, looking up at Harry.

"Oh um reading." He takes his glasses off and puts it on his robe pocket.

"Reading? I didn't know you could read." He turns his attention to Percy and Y/n.

"Bothering my friends are you Lebelle? And what are you doing down here Weasley?" Y/n rolls my eyes but Percy answers before her.

"Mind your attitude Malfoy. As a matter of fact, your friends are probably the ones causing problems. Three Slytherins around one Gryffindor." He grabs Y/n's robes and pulls her closer to him.