≋ch. 18

"Okay Uncle Remus. I'm going to head to the Weasley's for the Quidditch World Cup." Y/n placed her school things in the fireplace, packed for her fourth year.

"Okay dear. You have everything you need?" Lupin stood up from his chair to see Y/n off.

"Yes I do." Y/n opens her arms out to Lupin. "I'll see you during the holidays."

"Of course dear. Be careful." Y/n stepped into the fireplace.

"Always." Y/n winks, knowing she is rarely out of trouble when it comes to Hogwarts. Lupin smiled, the girl reminding him of his friends. "The Burrow!"

Y/n closed her eyes, throwing the powder down, as flames of green smoke engulfed her. Once she opened her eyes, she saw Mrs. Weasley standing in front of the Weasley fireplace.

"Y/n! Always a pleasure dear." Y/n took her luggage out of the fireplace, placing it next to the stairs.

"Mrs. Weasley! How are you?" Mrs. Weasley pulled Y/n in for a hug, despite her being dirty.

"I'm well dear. You?"

"I'm doing good. Is Harry here yet?" Y/n looked around and saw no signs of the boys.

"Oh the boys went to pick him up. Using floo powder."

"Oh! Mind if I go meet them there?" Y/n asked.

"Not at all dear. Tell them to hurry back!"

Y/n stepped into the fireplace once more, taking the powder and saying the location she wanted.

Opening her eyes, Y/n heard a woman scream as she got to her desired location. Y/n coughed, inhaling some of the smoke.

"Hello! Sorry I'm late." Y/n stepped out to see there's unfamiliar faces staring back at her.

"Y/n." Harry and Ron made their way to Y/n, giving her a hug.

"Hello Harry. Ron." After giving each of the boys a hug, she acknowledged everyone else in the room. "Hello Harry's aunt and uncle. Oh Mr. Weasley! Hello there! Mrs. Weasley wants you all back now."

"Hello Y/n! Long time no see. We will be on our way as soon as Fred and George come back from upstairs." As on cue, the two boys came down carrying Harry's school truck. "Ah, right. Better get cracking then."

Mr. Weasley took out his wand and pointed at the wall where the fireplace was covered.

"Incendio!" Flame erupted in the fireplace and Mr. Weasley took a pinch of powder he had in a small bag and threw it into the flames, turning it green.

"Alright. Y/n then Fred and the rest follow. Off you go." Y/n stepped in, saying "The Burrow" and heard someone say, "Wait! Y/n is here?"

Y/n was back at The Burrow, being greeted by Hermione and Ginny this time.

"Y/n!"

Y/n gave each of the girls a hug. Y/n turned to notice two older Weasleys at the kitchen table.

"Oh! Hello. I apologize, I didn't see you there. I'm Y/n. Y/n Lebelle. Ron's friend." Y/n walked towards the two, extending her hand to them.

"I'm Charlie and this is Bill." Charlie smiled, taking her hand.

"Pleased to meet you Y/n. We've heard so much about you." Bill smiled as well, also shaking her hand.

"All great things I hope." Y/n jokes.

"We can never say anything bad about you Y/n." Ginny comments, making the girl feel better.

A whoosh sound came from behind her. She turns around and sees Fred.