𓅈ch. 36

"How stubborn do you have to be to not listen to me?" Y/n turned around to see Malfoy walking up to her.

Y/n rolled her eyes and closed the door behind her. "Yeah, scream louder. I don't think Umbridge heard you." She pushed past Malfoy, walking away from him.

"How many lines do you have to do?" Malfoy asked, following her.

"I don't know. I start them after the holidays. She probably didn't want any other adults seeing how she tortures us. Why are you following me?" Y/n had to make a random turn, not wanting Malfoy to follow her to the Room of Requirements for the last meeting.

"You don't get it. You just made matters worse." Malfoy scoffed, walking alongside Y/n. "Everything was already bad enough and you go and get into a fight!"

"Stop," Y/n said.

"How stupid do you have to be? You don't understand what you just did. I told you to stop associating yourself with those-"

Y/n abruptly stopped, cutting Malfoy off. "Don't you dare finish that sentence Malfoy. I told you to tell pug face to leave me alone. She threw a jinx at me first and she hit me first. What was I supposed to say, 'thank you'?"

"I know-"

Y/n held her hand up. "I'm not done. You constantly tell me that I make matters worse, but don't bother to tell me how. Is someone coming after me or something? Is-," Y/n stopped and looked around. "Is Bellatrix coming after me? I appreciate you trying to help, but it is not doing anything and Pansy deserved what she got."

"Y/n!" Draco and Y/n looked over to see Fred and George walking up to them.

"If you want to warn me about something, actually tell me. Stop hinting at it." Y/n whispered at Malfoy as the twins approached them.

"Is he bothering you?" Fred asked. Y/n turned around to see Fred and George standing behind her, glaring at Malfoy.

"Not anymore. I was just about to meet you guys in the library."

"Yeah. So why don't you go snitch on someone else for Umbridge." George teased, stepping in front of Y/n.

Y/n quickly turned around, placing her hand on George's chest.

"I'll see you around, Lebelle," Malfoy said, walking in the opposite direction as them.

Once he turned the corner, Fred looked over at Y/n. "Are you okay? Was he bothering you? You're late for the D.A meeting so George and I came to find you."

She nodded. "Yeah. I'm okay. I just came back from Umbridge and Malfoy started talking to me. I had to lead him away from the Room of Requirements. Come on now. Let's go."

Y/n grabbed Fred and George's arms and dragged them towards the Room of Requirements. They walked in to see the room covered with cushions and students practicing Stunning.

Harry spotted them and walked towards them. "Fred, George. We're just reviewing things we've already learned. I'll partner up with Y/n."

The twins nodded and walked to their regular spot, practicing the stunning spell on each other.

"Are you sure you want to pair up with me, Harry? I can always pair up with Neville."

Y/n looked over and saw Neville looking over here. She sent him a smile and a wave, which he kindly returned before Ron made him fly back.

"No. I know you can do this spell. I just wanted to talk to you."

Y/n chuckled. "Yeah sure. What about?"