≋ch. 19

Y/n looked around as they approached the tent that had the sign that read "WEEZLY", noticing that it looks a bit small to fit eight people right now, eleven people soon when Bill, Charlie and Percy gets here.

Mr. Weasley dropped down, entering the first tent.

"We'll be a bit cramped, but I think we'll all squeeze in. Come and have a look." Mr. Weasley called out behind him.

Hermione and Y/n exchanged looks as Harry followed after Mr. Weasley, Ron after him and Hermione after Ron.

Y/n fixed the bag on her back and followed Hermione, being surprised with how the outside does not look like the inside.

"Well, why don't you, Harry, Hermione and Y/n go and get us some water then," Y/n heard as she entered the tent, seeing Mr. Weasley hand Ron the kettle and a couple of saucepans, "and the rest of us will get some wood for a fire?"

"But we've got an oven. Why can't we just-" Ron tried to complain but Mr. Weasley cut him off.

"Ron, anti-Muggle security! When real Muggles camp, they cook on fires outdoors. I've seen them at it!"

Mr. Weasley led the girls to their tent, which was slightly smaller, but understandable since it was only the three of them.

Everyone placed their bags down and went to their assigned places.

➳ ➳

"You've been ages." George greeted the four as they walked back into the tent.

"Met a few people." Ron explained. "You not got that fire started yet?"

"Dad's having fun with the matches." Fred answered, pointing towards Mr. Weasley, who was intrigued by the matches.

Hermione walked over to him after he had dropped another one, kindly showing him how it is done. However, it was far too early for them to cook any food yet so they waited around the tent.

"Y/n." Y/n turned around to see Fred calling her over to the couch.

"Excuse me." Y/n kindly excused herself from Hermione, Harry and Mr. Weasley, who was explaining how each person who passed by was involved in the Ministry.

Y/n plopped down on the couch next to Fred. "How can I help the famous Weasley Twins?"

"Actually Fred called you and I see Ginny calling me. So if you'll excuse me." George left the two on the couch together.

"Yes Weasley Twin A?"

"I just wanted to see which one of these ideas sound better to you." Fred handed her a piece of parchment with Weasley Wizarding Wheezes written at the top.

"And these are?"

"Just read them Y/n." Y/n sighed and read the list provided to her.

"I like these. Chocolates that give you exploding warts and candy that changes your face."

"Thank you." Fred took back the parchment, lightly circling the ones Y/n had said.

"Do you ever just make toys or anything?" Y/n asked.

"Oh are you in for a surprise, little one!" Fred reached into his backpack to pull out another piece of parchment, but Hermione's voice stopped her.

"Y/n. Mind helping me set the table?"

"Not at all. Show me later Fred." Y/n sent him a smile and walked to Hermione, Ginny showing up as well.

"You saw that too Hermione?"