"a date"

Last night was really, really fun. We tried doing an all-nighter, he lasted until 5:52 A.M whereas I stayed up until around 6:30. We stayed up watching Halloween and horror films. We both put our phones on silent because we both got spammed with texts.

I didn't want the night to end or for him the leave. I woke up 5 hours after falling asleep. I woke up seeing Darryl's sleeping face in front of mine. He looked so calm in his sleep. Last night he was really energetic and talked a lot.

His sleepy face looked so relaxed. He looked different without his glasses. When he was sleeping, you can notice the bangs on his forehead and how silky his hair was. It was brown but in the light it would be golden-brown.

After about 10 minutes of staring at Darryl's sleeping face, his eyes opens slowly. I noticed he had olive green eyes. After staring at each other for a millisecond, I started to feel embarrassed. I stared at his face for so long when he was sleeping and then he woke up.

I got out from under the covers, facing heating up. He put on his glasses as I picked up my phone. I got texts from a school group chat I was in. I saw texts talking about me and Darryl mostly coming from George and Clay.

I opened the texts.

Clay sent 3 photos on a group chat. One with Darryl and I siting eating in the cafe, Darryl and I going into my house together, and one with Darryl holding my arm from when I was sticking up the middle finger. Clay texted "They're on a date 👀" after sending the photos.

🟩 Clay/Dream 🟩
They're on a date 👀

GeorgeNootFound
remember when they were talking about sleeping in the same bed LOL

🇫🇷 Vince / A6D 🇫🇷
Who is that with Zak?

🟩 Clay/Dream 🟩
That boy with sat with us during lunch. Zak said "they were partners in computer science"

🇫🇷 Vince / A6D 🇫🇷
Darryl?

GeorgeNootFound
yesss. did you see the look Zak gave Sam when she called Darryl cute lmao

          You
fuck off

🟩 Clay/Dream 🟩
"Language"

SapNap
doesn't swearing make your boyfriend angry

You
no one asked you nick

Nick, otherwise known as SapNap was a boy from our school, usually hanging out with George and Clay but had other friends like a boy named Karl.

I turned a looked at Darryl. He staring blankly at the notifications he had received on his phone. He looked upset. He noticed I was looking at him.

"I can't leave." Darryl said to me with a serious expression. "At least not until I find another place."

That was good. I didn't want him to leave, but I knew my parents couldn't keep him forever. I could feel he felt really tense. "Hey, there's a school group chat. Want me to add you."

"Sure." He handed me his phone for me to see his number. I saved it as a contact and added it to the group chat.

You added 🔰 Darryl 🔰 to the group chat