clay's first solo mission

TW: MURDER

~Clay's POV~

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I whisper to myself as I start to dig a hole. I stop shoveling the dirt and turn to look at Vincent's bloody body. Vincent's dead. It was a mistake. But it was my fault. I thought about how I got here.

Zak and I planned out Vincent's demise for a week. Vincent had been flirting with Zak's boyfriend, Darryl. Last minute, Zak switched up the plan. I'd be killing Vincent by myself. Apparently, Darryl came over and he was going to spend the night there. So Zak tasked me to kill Vincent on my own.

Zak promised a favor since I could care less who flirted with Darryl, as long as they didn't get in the way of me and George. I guess it was good practice.

I spent the whole week of waiting getting the right equipment for two people. I guess we'd use next time Zak and I found another victim. I used my equipment and saved the duplicates for Zak. I had bought sharper knifes. Last time we used guns and my ears rung for days.

I still get PTSD from last time I murdered someone, yet it felt so right to do it again. It made me feel real. It made me feel powerful.

I bought extra clothes and cologne. The cologne was to cover up my scent after so I didn't smell like a bloodbath after. The spare clothes were so that I didn't look suspicious when I walked around.

I bought a shovel because I knew I needed to prepare to dig. I planned to take Vincent to a cemetery and bury him there. No one would expect to find his body there. Why would people dig him up in a cemetery? It's full of dead bodies. I figured to stuff in next to someone else's casket. I didn't want to choose an empty space, because people might dig that up for new bodies.

Plus, it was outdoors. If it gets bloody, I could always cover it up. Of course, cemeteries get visitors. So I chose a closed day. Vincent obviously didn't know the cemetery's closed days, so I took that to my advantage. Vincent, Zak, and I chose to go to "hangout" at the cemetery late out night. Zak and I pretended to play truth or dare. The one time Vincent chose dare we dared him to go to the cemetery late at night. He said no, but we convinced him saying we were going too.

I knew there were workers at the cemetery on guard. I'd put on my smiley face mask and knock the workers out with shovel. Then, I would disconnect the computer that all the cameras were connected to and go on to steal the cameras.

Vincent was a good friend of mine and I wasn't sure on killing him since Darryl wasn't even my boyfriend, but I knew if someone were to ever get in the way of me and George, Zak would be there for me.

I got bored of the late hours to come so I decided to call Vincent. He picked up almost immediately.

"Hey," I start to say, "Something came up and Zak won't be able to come. I'm still down to go, just the two of us if you are,"

"What? Zak's not coming? Why would I want to go alone with you? I know you're just going to try to prank me," Vincent complained.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance. "Fine. Here's the deal. We going earlier than we planned. Like we go at 5 instead of 12,"

"If we change the day so that Zak can come, will it have to be at 12 again?" He asked.

"Yes,"

Vincent groaned. "Fine. We can go today. I'll get ready since it's already 4," he said spitefully.

"Ok! Bye," I hung up the phone. I got a backpack, big enough to fit everything. The shovel stuck out, but if anyone asked, I'd just knock them out with it.