part 1: LIES

(. )= Thoughts.
*...*= Minor character action.
____________________

Rias: Issei....who am I to you?

Issei: what do you mean? You're the president and my Ri...

Rias: YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!!

She slaps him hard enough to push him away. He holds his cheeks in shock. The others started to insult him.

Akeno: Issei you fool!

She snapped at him.

Issei: Akeno?

Asia: you're terrible Issei!

Asia joined in.

Kiba: do we have to spell it out for you? Jeez.

Xenovia: you're an idiot Issei!

Koneko: you're the biggest piece of shit!

Irina: I can't believe you. You blind fool!

Issei just looks at everyone, so far only Ravel, Rossweisse and Gasper haven't belittled him.

Issei: Gasper do you hate me too?

Gasper: yeah... I can't believe I looked up to you...

Issei: but...why?

Issei uses his spell that let's him hear what a woman is thinking/feeling hoping that it'll clear things up. He could feel the malice coming from most of the women in the room but the worst was coming from Rias.

(Akeno: you absolute fool!

Irina: you clueless moron!

Xenovia: and people say I'm dumb?!!

Asia: what is wrong with you?!

Koneko: perverted bastard!

Ravel: what just happened?

Rossweisse: let him finish Rias!

Rias: YOU DENSE SELFISH BASTARD! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH)

Rias: ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? DAMN IT I REGRET REINCARNATING YOU, I SHOULD HAVE LET RAYNARE KILL YOU TWICE YOU PERVERT! RIGHT NOW RISER SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD BACKUP LOVER. I REGRET BREAKING THE MARRIAGE!

That did it, it silenced everyone in the room, each had a look of shock on their faces.

Rossweisse:.........

Ravel:........

Issei looked at her with a blank expression. He shed a tear and figured out what she meant by letting Raynare kill him, Rias saw this and realized what she just did.

Rias: oh no.... Issei I'm..

She tried to apologise but Issei cut her off.

Issei: no no it's okay, don't apologise.... *Sigh*.

Rias:..Issei I didn't mean it..

Issei: no no no... you did...you all did... Save for you two.

He gestured towards Rossweisse and Ravel.

Issei:.. I'm glad you were all honest with me, you let me die which means you let Asia die when you could have saved us, with your power it would be so easy.... You reincarnated me to teach Riser a lesson and I did it...now that he's a better person and you're free, what do you need me for? I'm just a pawn, a tool, a slave after all. You used me cause I have the boosted gear...*sigh*........ You really are a devil...