Pool Party Part 2 (Chapter 29)

Sorry for such a long update but I don't get time to write due to my business. This chapter was written about 1-2 weeks ago but I couldn't upload it.

Mandeep laughs, "Why would we feel that? Girls wear that and you look good as well. This suits you."

My expressions became very confusing as I was expecting some teasing or compliments from my friends. Suddenly, Bhavika tap on my shoulder and I jump scare.

Bhavika, "Hey, calm down. It's me. Oh my God, you look stunningly beautiful Amayra."

I blush and say, "Thanks."

Pawan, "Oh shit, you ruined the moment. We were trying to prank Amayra by not reacting to her appearance."

Everybody starts laughing and join them as well. Shubham and Bhavika change into their swimwear as well. We start playing in the water. Kritika carried a ball from her house and we play volleyball in the water.

After half an hour, we all exhaust from playing and decide just to float. Just after a few minutes of rest, I ask John, "Hey John."

"Yes"

"Your birthday is next week, right?"

"Yes, but why you asked?"

"So, what's the plan?"

"I don't have any plans right now?"

"That's bad. Anyway, what would you like to have in your gift?"

"I don't want any gift. Your presence is enough on the day for me."

"Come On! Don't act boring. I don't like people who don't gift me anything at all on my birthday. If you won't choose your gift maybe I give you something which you don't like and I seriously don't want that."

John, "Don't worry I will gift you a nice dress on your birthday and I won't mind any gift from you unless you don't give any." And then he starts laughing.

I make a small pout on my lips and cheeks at his comment but from inside I was so much happy watching him laughing.

I frown, "Do you really think I will accept any gift from you if you won't allow me to gift you anything?"

John, "Well, where is it written?"

I, "It's written in a book on Wattpad. You should give it a try. It says that accepting gifts without giving any is formidable sin."

John giggles hysterically and I smile at him.

We all get ready to move back home.

...............................................

11th January 2016

Today is the day of auditions. I am a little nervous but more excited over the events going to happen today. Yesterday was a lot of fun. We succeeded in making him happy and keep that nasty spirit away from him and let him live again but it was a temporary solution and we have to find something concrete to help him.

I know those sessions with the psychiatrist aren't going to work but if by any chance I got to know anything from her then maybe I can find some solution. Off course, I can't tell her the spirit thing.

I drew myself out of thoughts and hurry to get ready for school.

......................................

The auditions were scheduled after school time. The whole day the participant was excited and may be unable to concentrate in classes as well. Team Taaleem was equally excited about it but my leave from the team was a little depressing for them although they knew the real reason.

They are the best. Shubham tap on my shoulder to wake me up from my daydreaming. I apologize for my behavior to Rishabh who was performing and request him to repeat. He sighs and repeats his act which I liked quite.

Next, it was Prithvi and Nandini wanted to perform a duo act. We inform them that only one vacancy is there in the team and they said that they are happy if anyone of them is selected such a lovely couple.

Sneha, shockingly, enters the room and asked if she can give auditions but Mandeep informs her that she hadn't registered her name earlier so she can leave. Her face damp which Kritika couldn't see hence allowed to take part. I don't want to be rude but she was bizarre.

Anyways, after several other auditions including the hilarious act by Sujit, after which every one of us holding our stomach because of the pain, we wind up the auditions and promise to display the result at the school notice board ASAP.

.........................................

We all were fighting for different candidates we thought is worthy enough to take up the vacant space. I tried not to intervene because I am not a part of this team anymore and maybe forever.

However, that doesn't change anything between me and my friends. Actually, I regret now that I dared to think like that because they all beat me together when they came to know. After a lot of discussions, we decided unanimously, the winner.

..................................

Dinner is almost ready and I got tired of answering questions thrown by Bobby about yesterday's pool party and today's auditions. She literally asked me 124 questions in the last 3 hours.

At last, I yank her out of my room to give my throat some rest. On the other hand, because of her, I got enough practice today to speak in a feminine voice. To be honest, I still sound like a boy but it's almost a week back when I was living my life like any other boy.

At that thought, it's almost a week since all changes were made and from that time, I didn't get any call or message from Sabryna. I wonder she would be doing.

Mom calls me downstairs for dinner and I get startled at the sudden voice in my ears. Too much daydreaming today. I pull some hairs away from my face and tuck them back of my ear and announce her my arrival at the dinner table.

After answering some of my father's questions about my health, study, and co-curricular activities, mom serves me dinner. The whole-time dad was looking at me, lost in thoughts.

I feel a little uncomfortable because of his constant staring and ask, "Is there anything wrong dad?"

It was time for him to jump scare, "No, nothing. Just wondering how beautiful my so- daughter is looking. I-I was just a little concerned about you."

His first comment made me angry but before I could protest the second comment made me worried, "Dad, I am all right but let me know what is bothering you"

Dad, "I just want to know if you are comfortable with the change."

After assuring him that I am all right and maybe it's a little difficult but I can manage, I am a grown-up now, I head to my room to have a long and sound sleep.