Chapter 1

A/N: Hey loves! This is my first story
so I hope you enjoyyyyy! This is who I envision taking the role of Sage and Lana. Sage is played by Summer Mckeen and Lana is played by Madelaine Petsch. PSA I just use their faces for the roles. They are not their personality's what so ever, I just picture the girls like this!! Also I'm having the timeline take place from later in 2015 to current time. Anyway, I'm excited for this and I will try to update this whenever I can. Last thing, this is Lana and Sage's outfits(Lana is in the blue and Sage is in the black) Mwah stay safe everyone!!

 Last thing, this is Lana and Sage's outfits(Lana is in the blue and Sage is in the black) Mwah stay safe everyone!!

"Sage c'mon were gonna be late!" Lana yelled from the dorm bathroom

"Okay! I'm coming." I cooed back to her. I walked out into the hallway with Lana cheerfully yelling on the phone. I clenched my teeth and waited for her to finally hang up with the ticket company. She dragged me to some concert that she got cheap tickets for. They were a popular band. I only listen to them every once in a while, but I liked them. Lana on the other hand was in LOVE with them. She never stopped playing them. They were called One Direction. Her cousin's boyfriend worked for a ticket company and got us some nosebleed seats, but I was grateful.

"Omg! Omg!" Lana squealed as she hung up the phone.

"What?" I asked, unamused.

"I just got off the phone with Justin, ya know my cousins boyfriend?" She spoke and I nodded my head in agreement for her to continue.''He told me that at the last minute, two people returned their front row tickets and the spot was open, so Justin got us the seats! All we have to do is ask to speak with John, a security guard and he would bring us to the seats."

"Wait really? That's so cool!" I squealed and she nodded.

We arrived at the venu and asked to speak with John just like Justin told us to. John brought us in the back way to the front row. I couldn't believe the seats. They were so good, we really lucked out. Lana and I said thank you and watched as everyone started to fill in. The crowd was large and filled with hundreds of teenage girls.

I started to look around when I got a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a boy about my age. He began to speak.

"Hey babe, sorry to bother you but, could you get a picture of me and my boyfriend by chance?" I turned and smiled.

"Of course you two are so cute!" I told him while snapping a quick picture. He started up small talk by saying he liked Lana and I's outfits. They said their names were Dan and Collin and that they attended the same college as us.

The four of us chatted for about 10 minutes and in the mists sneaking a couple shots that they brought. We grew slightly tipsy and exchanged numbers before the show started.

15 minutes pass by and the boys enter the stage. The crowd is booming. Girls screaming, crying, cheering everywhere. The boys were so good. Everything was so perfect until Harry, one of the singers, attempted to spray water on the front row. He tried to throw the water and the bottle ended up slipping, hitting me right in the face.

By the time I realized what happened, Lana was trying to stop the bleeding from my nose. I brought my hand up to my nose and saw a handful of blood. Here's the thing. I was fine until I saw the blood. I don't do well with blood. I grew dizzy very quickly, and I decided it was best to sit down.

Luckily the show was over in five minutes. I was still bleeding and I worried I had a broken nose. We started to walk out. Lana holds my arm and Collin, the boy from before holding the other. All the sudden two security guards approached us.

They told us that Harry wanted Lana and I to come backstage. I looked at them with confusion but before I could ask questions, They were bringing Lana and I Backstage. I was still holding tissues to my nose when the security guard opened a door revealing Harry,Louis,Niall, and Liam.

I stood there for a second before Harry quickly approached me.

"Oh my god. I am truly sorry love, I never meant to hit you in the face." He spoke with a strong british accent.

"Oh it's okay, really I think it's just bleeding. I'll be fine." I gave a quick fake smile trying to hide the fact that A. I was in pain and B. that I felt as if I were going to pass out. The rest of the boys came and sat around me.

"Do you need anything? Perhaps more tissues or ice or-" I interrupted his rambling.

"Really i'm okay it doesn't hurt bad, you should see the other guy." I joked to lighten the mood and everyone let out a small laugh. Harry was very kind and was trying to make sure I was okay. I kept reassuring him but he still wanted to make sure.

"God, I'm so rude, I never asked you name?" Harry asked with a slight smile making his dimples show.

"Oh um i'm Sage Matthews and this is Lana Stone." I responded and Lana smiled

Harry spoke once again. "Well lovely to meet you both." His dimples are totally showing.

Liam and Niall started up a conversation with Lana, while Lou said goodbye.

"I hope your nose feels better love, nice meeting you two!" He said while giving Lana and I a wave from the door. Harry got up for a second to speak with some people from management, and came back holding something in his hands. Harry sat back down on the couch next to me. He cleared his throat to get the others attention.

"So I felt incredibly bad about your nose love, so I wanted to make it up to you girls." He spoke and the others smirked. Harry held out two concert tickets and two backstage passes.

Lana's eyes got wide and she had a massive smile plastered across her face. "Thank you, Thank you!" She spoke.

I stood up and thanked them all too. I told them we ought to get going though, due to early morning classes. The boys nodded their heads and Lana hugged them all goodbye. Next, I did the same. Harry stopped me from turning around by grabbing my arm and spoke quietly.

"This is my number. Text me tonight letting me know it worked. I have something to ask you." He slipped the piece of paper stealthily into my hand. I nodded in a confused manner and he leaned in for a hug.

Lana practically skipped out and I rolled my eyes. We hopped into the car and headed back for the dorm.

A/N: What do you think Harry wanted to ask Sage? Anywayyy hope you all enjoyed! Much love :)