4. Fatal

"I don't know what it was, but did you explain the situation to her?"
I expertly dodged Bria's question and went straight to work, having no time to dwell on the past.

"I think we should send few of our men to do the research on his men who supply the girls. After we have information that we need, we will get straight to work.

This will require Bria's help because according to my intuition, they do everything on computers and save the information in heavily encrypted files. We just need a way of getting into it and once we are through, everything that bastard does, will be in your hands."

Luca elucidated to me in a simpler parlance which I understood and smiled sinisterly. He thought I must have forgotten him and his misdeeds by now, but what he doesn't know that I have been living this life only for him.

"Yeah, and once we get all the information, I can become one of his pimp's girls and get closer to him,"
Bria said making me jump out of my seat.

"What the hell are you talking about? Are you out of your bloody mind?"
I roared at her while Luca remained silent, which aggravated me more.

"And why are you not saying anything? You are her fratello, dammit!"

Luca was still silent for a few more moments and then nodded his head as if he came to a conclusion and had taken a decision. He was always like that - never lost cool, and always had a lot of patience.

Every situation that he faced in life, he never once broke character - his character being that of an idiot, carefree and rich pervert who could not stop thinking about girls. But God bless all those who fell for his stupidity and failed to see that it was just a facade - a mask under which, was hiding the most ruthless and sadistic devil you will ever see.

"I think we should let her do what she wants, because-"

He started to give me another one of his stupid reasoning but I couldn't hold it in. Was he being serious right now?

"Luca, we don't know what that man is going to do to her. How can you think that that plan would work?"

"It will, and let me complete my sentences,"

Luca said. I saw that he was getting annoyed. Good. I thought I would never see him getting annoyed or upset.

He continued,
"It is a good plan because she will bring us to him. We will be easily able to track him down and we will have the assurance that she won't betray us, which we can't have with any other girl."

He explained further. He was being practical but I still could not see eye to eye with him. I couldn't do it, not because I didn't trust Bria, but because I didn't trust him. Torturing people was his favorite hobby and if we were even a little bit late, or our plan held any loopholes, I don't even want to think what he would do with my Bria. That was what scared me the most.

But again, business is business and we cannot always have the luxury to choose what we want and what we don't, so I decided to quit fighting for it and take a decision for the WildCats, as their boss. I turned to them and said,

"Okay then. If you have faith in this plan, then go ahead. I now give the reins to both of you, so don't mess up in any way."

(Luca's POV)

It's already 12 am. Where is that punctual man? It was quite unlikely of him to be even a minute late. If he ever gets late, he will literally destroy the cause behind it, whether it is a thing or a person. I hope its not a person.

That was the personality of Tiger King - my best friend since childhood. His real name is Alesso Armani King, but he prefers to go by Tiger, which is the name given to him by his father. To be honest, that man is a little bit cracked in the head. That's the only sane explanation anyone can come to, in the case of this insane WildCat.