11. All Falls Down Part 2

We were both so shocked. It hadn't even been five minutes since they entered the hotel room, how could someone be so possibly barbaric? But when it came to a man- no, a brute like Roberto, anything was feasible.

And therefore, to strengthen the plan further, I had specifically told my men to design a panic button, which was embedded in the butterfly pendant she was told to wear. The body of the butterfly had a button which when pressed, would give a signal on Luca's phone, thus alerting us immediately.

After a few short moments, we sprung into action. Luca immediately connected with Marco, who was hidden in the closet in their room, as well as the other men in the basement. Everyone was told to come to action and be more powerful and circumspect than before. Nobody, not even the worthless men of that brute must get out of this alive.

I chose absolute violence and bloodshed tonight,
And violence and bloodshed is what I will deliver.

Even though Bria wasn't a completely defenseless woman, she carried her custom-made dagger and knew some powerful moves, I couldn't trust her fully. Or even Marco. She was mine and Luca's sister - and no one will be able to take her away from us. Not again.

We both left the bar in a rush and sped towards the elevators, pushing the buttons rapidly trying to make the machine work faster, but to no avail.

Time was sprinting away from us, and we were desperate.

"Luca, I think you should climb up the stairs and go after him from here. If he senses anything after seeing Marco, and manages to escape from his clutches, I will be there to handle him in the basement with my men. Got it?"

I told him quickly, already moving over to the staircase of the building.

"Okay. But we should hurry. That bastard is so dead the moment I lay my hands on him."

Luca said to me while he started climbing the stairs up to the seventh floor.

Meanwhile I started my journey downwards. Adrenaline was rushing through my veins at the speed of lightening, blood rushing my mind, numbing it effectively while my limbs were turning hot by all the exercise. The bar was on the second floor, so it wasn't very long before I reached the basement. I tore off my blazer from my body and quickly folded my sleeves.

The war had just started.

(Bria's Pov...)

Life was never a piece of cake, never for me, one who had it all thanks to her brother.

Not for Luca, who struggled from a young age and made sure I was well fed and protected from the cruelties of this world.

And definitely not for Tiger, who undoubtedly had the hardest life of us all.

But what made life bearable was that we had each other. Even though we were all broken in some way or another, we found a way to stick to the other person and provide him comfort in difficult times. As paradoxical as it might sound, we were all so skilled at avoiding our own agony but so damn eager to ease another's affliction.

And tonight was another such night.

Tonight was a night where I had sacrificed almost everything that was mine - my brains, beauty, innocence and perhaps even my life to ease Tiger's anguish.

To put an end to all the problems in his life.

To make sure he lives happily ever after... if that is even a reality.

Hell, even if it's a dream, I want to swing my magic wand and transform it into a reality for him. That is how much I love him.

And so here I am, in this heavenly place filled with all the devils, under the death grip of this greasy old man, whose lust seems to be growing above me. Roberto Alfonsi, the start of it all.