Chapter 8

I quickly made my way inside and once I was safely in the corner I opened the note.

To Tori,

I'm so sorry but I can't make it to Hogsmeade today, I have to do an interview about the tournament I can't get out of, I'll make it up to you I promise.

- Harry

I shook with anger. Why did Draco did have my note?

I was seeing him tonight for a study session and I stormed into the potions classroom where he was already sat, looking bored and slammed the door behind me.

I slammed the note on the desk in front of him and stood looking him dead in the eyes. "Why did you have this."

"I don't know what you're talking about" he said, innocently.

"Don't you dare lie to me Malfoy, why did you take it? How did you even get into the common room?"

"Neville really needs to stop writing down the passwords and then leaving them around, they might end up in the wrong hands."

"Malfoy, why did you take it."

"Why not."

"MALFOY" I slammed my hand on the table to show him I wasn't playing and he jumped.

"Ok ok, I just.....look I just wanted to have some time alone with you. You're.....different to everyone else."

"Different?"

"Interesting. Smart. Hot." The breath caught in my throat at the last word and I looked to see him now staring into my eyes.

"Oh come on Greenwood don't tell me you can't feel it too", he continued.

"Feel what?"

"The...electricity between us" he stroked my arm as he said this, sending tingles around my body.

"I don't feel anything for you."

He stood up and walked round to the front of the desk so he was stood in front of me as he whispered "then why are you shaking."

Not being able to stand the tension anymore I grabbed his tie and pulled him towards me. Our lips crashed together hungrily and his hands were once again pulling me towards him. As I ran my hands through his hair he picked me up by my legs and placed me so I was sat on the desk and I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him close to me as he began to kiss my neck, biting and leaving marks as he did so. My breathing got heavier and heavier as o craved his touch, my hands roamed his body freely, it was like I had lost all control of myself when suddenly he pulled away.

"Not here."

"What?"

"Greenwood, if we carry on I don't think I'll be able to stop, and I don't fancy getting caught by Snape on the desk, as tempting as it would be right now to have you on it."

"You're right. We shouldn't do this." I was cut off by Malfoy placing another kiss on my lips. "Yeah we shouldn't" he said as he kept kissing me.

"We really shouldn't" I said against his lips.

"Tell me to stop then."

"I don't want to."

"Tell me to stop Greenwood."

"No."

He pulled away. "What did you say?"

"I said no."

"Defying me are we? There's punishments for that."

"Such as?"

He leant me and whispered in my ear "you'll soon find out." And with that, he left the room, leaving me with messy hair and a red face.

As I fixed my uniform I noticed that the potion supplies that had been placed on the table had been used. I peered into the cauldron to see a perfectly brewed calming drought and smiled to myself.

I entered the common room in a trance, I was well and truly under Malfoy's spell. So under his spell that I hadn't checked myself in the mirror or I would have seen the purple marks all over my neck, or my smudged lipstick.

"Tori what happened?" Ron asked as I sat down and reached for some parchment.

"What do you mean?"

"Your neck? Did you burn yourself?"

I froze. Shit. I looked over at Hermione to see her inspecting my neck and shaking her head, clearly disappointed in me. That's when the twins came over.

"Who have you been playing tonsil tennis with then Greenwood?"

"Yeah who's the fella! We've got a love potion if you really want to drive him crazy!"

"There's no fella, it was just a spell gone wrong. Looks suspicious though doesnt it lads!" I laughed as I tried to pull off the lie. The twins didn't believe it for a second but left when they saw Harry's face. His once happy smile was gone, replaced with a glum expression as he avoided my eye and got up and left.

I immediately got up to follow him as he walked the corridors.

"Harry what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Harry talk to me, what is it?"

He walked on a little further before stopping and turning to face me.

"I like you Tori, okay? I've said it. I don't know who you've been with and that's your business but I just....I like you."

I smiled. So he did like me!

"Why are you smiling like that?" He asked.

"Because I like you too."

"But your neck?"

"It's nothing. A mistake. A stupid mistake."

"Well....good."

And that's when the idea came into my head.

"Hey Harry?"

"Yeah Tori?"

"Take me to the Yule Ball?"